V2.39 Discussion

DeletedUser2039

I'm happy about a lot of the bug fixes. Also excited about the IQ's of coarse. :)

DeletedUser

I'm happy that lot's of bugs are fixed, except I don't really like the idea of Island Quests. Instead of getting resources, shouldn't we get a few points?

DeletedUser271

I'm happy that lot's of bugs are fixed, except I don't really like the idea of Island Quests. Instead of getting resources, shouldn't we get a few points?

By having resources, you'll get points faster... Just sayin'

DeletedUser

What we HAVE NOT been told is that the harbour spy has been removed from the game.

I suggest that the reason we have not been told is because of the fury that would have ensued if this had been told to us up front.

As one of the leading players in Alpha I am outraged and frankly am starting to wonder why I should continue to play this game when these so called "FIXES" do nothing but detract from our ability to play and enjoy the game. I defy anyone to explain to me how the removal of the ability to harbour spy is an improvement to the game.

DeletedUser

I think that changes shouldnt be made to active servers. Changing the rules continually throughout the game leaves a bad taste in many people's mouths. Lets stick with the rules that have been in force all game so far and then maybe for new worlds tweak them.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Yes, this is a terrible decision to remove it, say if you are playing a conquest world, your tripwire dies from an attack from an enemy player, you send a harbour check to see if it's under siege, you can still see if it's under siege, but you can't see how many biremes there are, and you wouldn't know if it is worth breaking or not, say if there was 2000 biremes or just 300.

This puts more need on spying, which doesn't encourage attacking, it adds more of an advantage to the huge advantage the defender already has against the attacker. This needs to be added back as soon as possible!!!

DeletedUser

We were not informed either and this change is being reverted back. No worries, we hear you. :)

DeletedUser

Thank Daedalus will do. :)

Hopefully you all will find the other changes to be something you all enjoy.

DeletedUser

Thank Daedalus will do. :)

Hopefully you all will find the other changes to be something you all enjoy.

Daed daed daed do you not know the meaning of apathetic??? I doubt you'll find anything i enjoy... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were not informed either and this change is being reverted back. No worries, we hear you. :)

If this gets changed back then I thank you, but they said it could not be done on the en server.

One of the advantages of playing the en server is that I see these changes before they hit here.