US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser308

This was my first world on the en servers, will be nice to play in theta again. Pretty decent settings as well, looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

I might want to try it out. It would be my first conquest world so I'm not sure how good I will be at it. It looks like it has a completely different strategy compared to revolt.

DeletedUser2341

oh man, great settings, i told myself i wasnt going to join another world... but i might have to now

DeletedUser2063

I might want to try it out. It would be my first conquest world so I'm not sure how good I will be at it. It looks like it has a completely different strategy compared to revolt.

One major hint. Timing is literally everything in a conquest world. 1 second could mean the loss or gain of a city, and biremes and manticores/harpies are essential if you're trying to break a conquest guarded by birs. If you want more help PM me, as I've played on a a few conquest worlds before.

Fruit

DeletedUser585

Hey guys. go look at the "alliance and recruitment" page. i'd like to get a good group of guys together who know how to play the game to join me so we can get a good foothold in that world.

DeletedUser2039

Decent settings. I'm going to stick to Eta for a while though and see how things go over there. Good luck to those starting out here with or without the experience of conquest :D

DeletedUser

I will be coming to the world along with around 60 other players :D

DeletedUser

This is the 9th world, 2 of them do not have morale which is a higher percentage than the EN server.

The last 9 in EN have 3 without, but whatever. :p
I completely understand, its just annoying for larger players.

DeletedUser

Awesome settings. I'm gonna migrate here if there isn't a new world opened on .en until then. :p

DeletedUser

Finally! A world with actually good settings! This world is my future key to success.

DeletedUser

When enough players have qualified. Would be a boring Hero World without enough players.

Please stay on topic!

DeletedUser308

The last 9 in EN have 3 without, but whatever. :p
I completely understand, its just annoying for larger players.

Yeah but en has 59 worlds, us has 9 once this one opens. Obviously the players over there have had more time to gain experience and there are still many players with little experience here. It may not be fair to the big players, but without morale it's not fair to the smaller less experience players.

DeletedUser

Yeah but en has 59 worlds, us has 9 once this one opens. Obviously the players over there have had more time to gain experience and there are still many players with little experience here. It may not be fair to the big players, but without morale it's not fair to the smaller less experience players.

I get that, I just don't think it's right to assume US players, as a whole, are less experienced than EN players. The vast majority of people I've met on US came from other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.