US6 - Epsilon pre world thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread is for discussion about US6, Epsilon. Settings have been announced, and the world will be released on January 15th.

This thread will be closed upon opening of the world.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Wow, another world! This can be my chance to make a big alliance, since my alliance that had 44 members had a spy and the spy made them go to a different alliance. My alliance will be called: Death Eye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1684

hmmmm a new chance for an alliance, maybe I'll make one called The pillars of War

DeletedUser

I am going to join Russian Bears if they make one in this new world, they made it in Beta, and I'm friend with the diplomacy guy from that alliance so it might work out good.

DeletedUser283

Slobo I know you are creeping around here somewhere, what do you think about making a pre-made here I will talk some of my best guys on US.4 to see if they want to join if you are up for it.

Cam

DeletedUser13

See my PM! :)
World looks OK...Cap is maybe too large......Have some guys joining from EN....Lets Partyyy.....

DeletedUser

slobo.c i dont want to be rude but where are you now en or us...cause we just got a new world in en..lol...

DeletedUser13

Yeahhh.....I am there too...... LOL :D
But I`m gonna quit there and Hyperborea here...So......

DeletedUser13

If u are Experienced Player and know how to play msg Theos about joining alliance!

DeletedUser

Depending on whether Milos comes here, I may or may not join :p

DeletedUser2063

I'm looking forward to seeing what an American server is like, I play on the British servers as of now. I may start an alliance, maybe not. I look forward to this though.

DeletedUser13

How do u mean??Is he like D here or??
I tough Jonh Doe was on Beta in charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.