US35 - Knossos Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

naah, The Image did alright in Juktas, just not good enough. So I will hope to change that. lol

DeletedUser

Very nice settings. It's been almost a whole month since I left the game..I suppose I should be getting back :D
Created a brand spanking new account for the occasion, so I guess its already been decided.
See you on the battlefield everyone thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8870

about time nice settings for hero world deth will be coming here ;)

DeletedUser8262

You guys should make a recruitment thread. Would love to see who your bringing here since I already know the players who won't come here due to playing in Psi already.

DeletedUser10023

Sorry bud, but Immortals is so good already, it doesn't need a recruitment thread :p

"We are better than you, and we know it!" :p

but don't worry, you will see :D

DeletedUser8262

Sorry bud, but Immortals is so good already, it doesn't need a recruitment thread :p

"We are better than you, and we know it!" :p

but don't worry, you will see :D

Such a unique name. I don't think I've ever seen it before. Immortals. Wow. Just magnificent. Tell me, do you think your really going to get far,with that attitude. I don't think you'll be saying the same things once the world starts and you notice who your dealing with.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that attitude depending on when used, can either bring them far or not, just depends on how well they work. I will be joining dunno which direction or anything. Or who knows if I don't like my neighbors might remake my own. Definitely not going to be my first world nor last. But isn't going to be main world as am playing on Mu. But for everyone hope you all have fun in your endeavors, as I can't wait to play with some and rim a few others, depends on who I side with lol.

DeletedUser10037

Yes ... Are we there yet?? LOL Please open I don't think i'd know how to act if I was one of the 1st to join .. I may stand a chance to actually get Conquest early LOL

DeletedUser9509

hope to see you guys in the world anyways i am going O55

Status
Not open for further replies.