US23 - Chi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

a 61 player elite pre-made just jumped me in cythera, 10 of them were on my island, it was a disaster. they took my city so I am jumping into this world. Elite alliances p.m. me, I might join. Anyway I put up 1 hell of a fight. was ranked 70 for DBP and 120th Fighting for the first 2 days after BP lol, but with no Gold their shear numbers overwhelmed me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some nice settings, similar to Sigma but this one has less of an alliance cap and Morale is disabled. If I wasn't in Phi, I'd join but I'm sticking with Phi.

DeletedUser6486

Well, after failing in Phi, I might make a premade here

DeletedUser7429

I'm ready to not make an MRA in this world x.X X.x o_O o_O XD

i think my sig might be a little to big im gonna get on that brb XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7307

im joining this world for sure. Conquest and no morale :D Any established leaders making alliances in Chi

DeletedUser6486

I am making one, check the alliance and recruitment thread

DeletedUser

im joining this world for sure. Conquest and no morale :D Any established leaders making alliances in Chi

Not a leader but a close friend of mine and an excellent player is planning on joining. You may want to meet up with him if you're a good player.

DeletedUser6486

These settings are almost perfect, if only unit speed was higher, I'm surprised less people have said they're joining

DeletedUser

These settings are almost perfect, if only unit speed was higher, I'm surprised less people have said they're joining

There may be more silent players. I know a few who are joining though they are not saying publicly.

DeletedUser

Seems pretty slow yet, i wonder what big names will be in the new world?

Status
Not open for further replies.