US22 - Phi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nahh, I will take your word for it. But as I said earlier, I am trusting that King David the II knows what he is doing

Ah, trust. It's a precious thing in a game like this. I would be extremely careful with who you invest that in.

DeletedUser

Hello future Phi players,

If you have the chance, please click HERE for my most recent Grepolis US Facebook post and share it. Your help is vital in getting the word out for this world. More players equals more fun and more competition. So help your favorite CoMa out! (And no one better say their favorite is Shanara!)

:)

Thanks!

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Shanara isnt a COMA anymore, shes locked up in Richard's basement :(

DeletedUser

We just had a time change, so I gained an extra hour, I can get it all done. :p

DeletedUser

Seems like there is a bit of heat between all these unknown players. Some of the comments were pointless to say though, like the names or displays people put out of themselves. Anyway, hopefully we all get along in each other's cities then we can make our stays permanent, on both sides that is.

DeletedUser

I don't know you either, but I have seen some of your posts.

It makes sense you don't know of me, seeing as you're quite new around here. Oh and that's a cute and ironic name, seeing as you'll never hold a 'huge empire' in a real world.
I would like to simply comment the truth here. As you come here saying you have played before on the EN servers and are a winner of the WWs, that has little to no affect on how you do here. As I'm sure a lot of us have one numerous WW titles on the EN servers, it doesn't mean we will here. Now I would very much appreciated if you'd quit babling about yourself on the forums here and let us move on to the more importance of the new world Phi ^_^

DeletedUser836

Hope you approve of news being made this early, on En the new world was delayed for over a month.

DeletedUser7185

I just want the new world to start, technically its the 4th now isn't it?

DeletedUser

Dear players,

This world is now open, this thread is now closed.

Good luck!

Daedalus

Status
Not open for further replies.