US21 - Upsilon Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

O Mr Gruntles is playing, guess I should join to get the Rim A Mod award lolz

DeletedUser

It won't be difficult, I'm very new to the game. Though I do have something on my side :p

DeletedUser

Don't worry Gruntles I won't join this world, learn the game, get yourself situated, then talk to me ;-)

DeletedUser

Gruntie has unlimited cheat codes i bet, wipe out an island lol

DeletedUser

If you want, u can join GP, I can teach you some stuff and I won't have to rim you :p
But Good luck!

DeletedUser

I'm floating around the forum to see who pops up. I might take you up on that offer. I'm playing under a different username though so I can learn in peace :p

I suppose that's another good thing for you guys, I won't be moderating the forum ;)

DeletedUser

Grunts if you're in that's really tempting for me :)

I am indeed, I want to learn how to play the game and have fun, so I'm putting everything I have into this world. I'm here for the long haul! Plus I'm active far more than I care to admit :p

DeletedUser

Anyone wishing to join a strong and structured alliance pm me. We are called Roman Empire (not affiliated with previous alliances), see the premade thread for entry requirements and a background on myself as a leader and the alliances aims. Will be looking for leaders, forum mods etc to join :p

DeletedUser

Yeah I was hoping for a 40-50 limit! Either way I will limit my alliance to around 50 members max!

Status
Not open for further replies.