US21 - Upsilon Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A very slow world 1 speed, slow unit speed 2 speed with moral and revolt? This setting is almost a repeat of Pi. I think I will pass

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It sure is. Should be a very good world for newer players to learn in before moving on to a faster and more competitive world.

DeletedUser

I have to stay on tau for another month DX !!! Wasnt tau a beginners world, change it for sweet baby jesus !

DeletedUser

Tau was not a beginners world, it was a bit faster, I would consider it more intermediate.

DeletedUser

Its filled with players new to the game which is great they have their world to wreck, i thought we were becoming friends. You cant make it atleast in the positive with conquest?

DeletedUser

i was pumped when i saw this thread. None of the Deathsquad is going to want to join this world now.

DeletedUser

you could pick an old world and start on the rim I guess

DeletedUser

The settings will NOT be changing. There are several recent worlds that are for the more experienced.

DeletedUser5088

It will be interesting what will happen here since this world is for beginners

DeletedUser

Probably wouldn't consider the world just because of the settings.

DeletedUser

Well, I think I'll join this world just so I can be large and in charge over something... I was hoping the next creatd world would be fast paced and difficult but I suppose I can settle for this.

DeletedUser

In pt server a slow world is a world with 2x speed...a intermediate world is a world with 3x speed
and fast worlds in pt server are worlds with 4x/5x speed xDDDDDD

DeletedUser

I would love to see a one speed world with 12 or even 16 speed units

DeletedUser

Perhaps you would rather have a world with no morale and the heroic world advance start up without it actually being a heroic world would be nice for something different. You would get 3 cities at the start of the game premade and not have to mess with getting that heroic world acheivement

DeletedUser

How about just I get the 3 cities and everyone else starts out with nothing... But it's them vs me! I wonder how long I could hold out. I probably could get almost a whole ocean before they really start to get strong enough to take me on.

DeletedUser

Lets keep this to the topic of THIS world, not possible settings for other worlds. If you want to discuss settings, there are threads for that already. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.