US17 - Pi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To put simply, I will not have the time to play a grepolis world seriously until my schooling ends for the summer. I dislike joining worlds that I cannot give my full attention too. Right now though, I am having some fun in Nu, Omicron, and soon to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To put simply, I will not have the time to play a grepolis world seriously until my schooling ends for the summer. I dislike joining worlds that I cannot give my full attention too. Right now though, I am having son funin Nu, Omicron, and soon to be here.

You dislike joining worlds you cannot provide your full attention to but you'll be playing 3 worlds at the same time? Way to contradict yourself.
And I agree with Apologia, it's very interesting how you planned for June of next year. No idea what the server is gonna be or what you'll be doing at that time but you've planned. Props for that. ;P
Anyway, Pi's settings are not my type but good luck to everyone here. Already a whole bunch of alliances so I guess there's some sort of interest in it. :p

DeletedUser

You dislike joining worlds you cannot provide your full attention to but you'll be playing 3 worlds at the same time? Way to contradict yourself.
And I agree with Apologia, it's very interesting how you planned for June of next year. No idea what the server is gonna be or what you'll be doing at that time but you've planned. Props for that. ;P
Anyway, Pi's settings are not my type but good luck to everyone here. Already a whole bunch of alliances so I guess there's some sort of interest in it. :p

As I said in my post which you quoted 'I'm having some fun'. None are those worlds are being taken seriously. I don't like to play more than one world at a a time seriously.

DeletedUser

I might join. But after what happened on Nu I won't be selecting random. :D I'll just flip a coin.

DeletedUser

Good luck to everybody! I saw few good alliances, and I hope we will have fun on Pi... 8)

DeletedUser2063

Oh if panther joins I may have to. Keep me updated panther, it's been a while since we played together. Or I could just take your city then leave :p

DeletedUser2063

I remember on the last world we played on panther and I had a contest to see who would have more Abp's. (I obviously won ;))

DeletedUser2063

I wasn't on the same island as an Eta federation noob. ;P

Oh god I remember mocking their leader until the point he reported me. I never did get in any trouble though lol. Ahh the good days. Why did I leave that world anyways?

DeletedUser2063

It's official. I'm joining this world, taking panthers city then leaving. :)

DeletedUser

Its been such a long time since I seriously played, but this slow world is perfect for me to stay on top of Grepolis but also keep up with the demands of real life

DeletedUser2063

That was so much fun! Too bad I wasn't present.

Oh god you would've loved it, he was so dull. He even tried convincing me that if you displayed the founder symbol in the alliance profile, it made the computer disband the alliance. O god he was dumb lol (and I'm pretty sure all this is legal since I didn't name names)

DeletedUser409

can someone from admins tell us at what american time it will be opened?
aproximately please :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.