US17 - Pi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

But new players do not understand that concept when just joining, they wanta play now!

DeletedUser271

Speed 1 + Morale... There only needs the no conquest system and we have a second Hyperborea :p

Good luck to everyone who will join this world o/

DeletedUser4586

A question beloved moderators.

Is there a time set for the opening of this world?

(If it's posted somewhere, or always midnight at some TZ, I must apologize my ignorance. Too long away from the game)

DeletedUser4586

Indeed! No release of times.
Thank you for swift response. :)

Edit: And that of course makes sense. No one can jump in with certainty, no matter where they are.

I'm sure that also helps the server, not having 10000 people joining in a few minutes. *chuckles*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come they never launch a new world during the weekend? I think it is unfair to those who work and have to play catch up when everyone else has been playing for a good portion of the day. Also, when is the next new hero world going to launch?

I agree. I am not joining anymore slow worlds. Lambda just drags and drags and when it is done dragging it drags some more.

DeletedUser

We do not release new worlds on weekends because the offices of InnoGames are not open on the weekends and we want to have people available should any issues arise at world start up.

No hero worlds have been released on this server yet. We will release one when enough players have qualified to play one. There is no estimate on that date/time.

DeletedUser

Being I qualify for hero world now do I have to wait for a new server or can I join any?

DeletedUser

There are no hero worlds for you to join, we haven't released one because enough players have yet to qualify.

DeletedUser

There are no hero worlds for you to join, we haven't released one because enough players have yet to qualify.

Can you tell us how many people qualify and how many people need to qualify for the Hero world to open? That could give us an estimate of how long it will take for a Hero world to open. It also might encourage others to go out and get the Heroic tactician award.

DeletedUser

No, I am sorry, I cannot share that data. :)

But I would encourage all players to go and get that award.

Back to topic pls. US17 - Pi

DeletedUser

How come when I got the award it said I could join any? Disregard or delete. I will just try to join an existing one and return to the thread subject. Thx...

DeletedUser

I do not know how else I can communicate this. There is not an existing hero world. No hero world have been opened. You have the award so that when a hero world is opened you can then join it. You cannot join something that does not yet exist.

If you have hero world questions, message me personally. Do not post off topic again.

DeletedUser

I do not know how else I can communicate this. There is not an existing hero world. No hero world have been opened. You have the award so that when a hero world is opened you can then join it. You cannot join something that does not yet exist.

If you have hero world questions, message me personally. Do not post off topic again.

I can sense your immense annoyance from quite far away. :)

DeletedUser

Its not your imagination. We open worlds when the previous one gets very close to full. Omicron has a cap of 20,000 players and Grepostats shows we are at 19,250 players.

they need to factor in the amount of players that will play past 2 weeks - cuz its about 1/20th of that number - however - i know you mods probably have to make worlds under the assumption that all of them will continue to be active to prevent filling over cap

DeletedUser

I may just join this for the fun of it. I'm not going to be seriously playing a world until June of next year.

DeletedUser4586

I may just join this for the fun of it. I'm not going to be seriously playing a world until June of next year.

*chuckle*
Now that's a way to spark interest. June, next year? In Grepolis? You plan 11 months away...
...to "seriously" play a video browser game?

Gosh, and I thought my life was flattened to a zone-less amorphous blob. :D

You gotta tell us more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.