US17 - Pi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it just my imagination or have the words been being pumped out faster lately?

DeletedUser2039

US worlds are opened quickly because this is a faster growing server.

DeletedUser

Its not your imagination. We open worlds when the previous one gets very close to full. Omicron has a cap of 20,000 players and Grepostats shows we are at 19,250 players.

DeletedUser

Wow this was fast! But yes as Daed and Tyler said, US servers seem to be going on the rise

DeletedUser

It wouldn't be very nice of us to turn away new players to the game and once a world gets more than a month or two old, it is not reasonable to have a new player be able to compete. It means more work for our mod team, but we will happily release worlds as they are needed. Now to expand the mod team some more. :)

DeletedUser2039

I think it's recent expansion was enough hahaha you crazy!

DeletedUser2063

These are the exact opposite settings of the world I was looking for lol. Well I won't be joining this world

DeletedUser

I will make there alliance called Domination Complex... If you want to join, I will post topic and give you a link, just message me...

DeletedUser4586

Heck yes! Ideal!

Revolt is always a blast, but other than that, the most basic Grepolitan settings. Nice!

DeletedUser

The problem is that the world reaches 20k players fast but after a few weeks only 3-5k are active...

DeletedUser

The problem is that the world reaches 20k players fast but after a few weeks only 3-5k are active...

That may be true, but since players still want to join (new players, not existing players), there needs to be somewhere for them to go.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess there is no real perfect solution, but the nice thing is that if you don't like these settings, there will be a new world in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.