Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

US16 - You choose the settings!

What speed/unit speed?

A - Speed 1
B - Speed 2
C - Speed 3

DeletedUser

Because I didn't add them as options. Also, because I wouldn't add options that would have no chance of being implemented.

Please lets keep this thread to discussing the options available.

DeletedUser

The only reason i would like to see a speed three is to be able to get through some of my island quest that require a certain type of attacks to take over the quest without a serve lost of troops...I enjoy that the speed to farm Timber Rock and Silver is slow it stops people who just want to sit at home and do nothing from making a pile of troops and running over everyones city....But on a serious speed Note i would only buff troop training Speeds..i wouldn't change there eta or how fast resources are farmed because i wouldn't enjoy a game i could take over my island in a week i looking for more of a progressive play style..Basically speeds are great just maybe a lil training speed buff and we be good to go

DeletedUser

As I vote, I must say: I'm conflicted. Been playing the game a little over a week, during the summer. Here's my thoughts..... At Night, I want an ~8 hr Build que, and during the day I want a ~2 hr Build que. At Night, I actually like the Speed 1 world, like the one I am playing in, Lambda. However, during the day, I would prefer a World Speed of 4. This is a weighted average of 8 hour periods.... (4*2+1*1)/3 = 3. Also, the effect maybe, I wouldn't have to Upgrade my Senate so much for the Speed, and Upgrade my Warehouse more so for the idle Build times... which I could then use for other stuff!

DeletedUser

There is no UK server. The International server (EN) had a world that was speed 2 but unit speed 4.

DeletedUser4732

Ooops, I picked 1. but meant 3. The faster the better for really active players

Status
Not open for further replies.