US16 - You choose the settings!

What size alliance cap?

A - 70
B - 90
C - 110
D - 130
E - 150

DeletedUser4257

I think their should be an option lower than 70. 70 is still a lot of people in 1 alliance.

DeletedUser

The limits are generally ignored anyway by most alliances, they just make 'sister alliances' or 'academy alliances' that are so interconnected as to be indistinguishable except for the end game.

DeletedUser3417

The higher the alliance limit the faster the game goes to WW.

I believe a smaller core is better I vote 70.

DeletedUser

The limits are generally ignored anyway by most alliances, they just make 'sister alliances' or 'academy alliances' that are so interconnected as to be indistinguishable except for the end game.

So true, might as well do away with allliance caps altogether.

DeletedUser

i agree with Tick here people who ignore these rules do make more then one alliance..its being done right now ..we have all seen it done in more then this game but several others..maybe kill how many packs u have...not really a way to stop this from being done ...Most that can be said is better hope ur in a alliance that has several connections..if not its not going to bode well at all for u

DeletedUser

Just remember, bigger isn't always better.. ask The Black Hand about Futurus Sanguis on Xi.... ;)

DeletedUser

By capping the Alliance limits, at a lower number, this would create more Complexity, with Alliances allying with other alliances to make up the difference, at a Certain point. Us+Us vs Them+Them+Them(the one you didn't know about) for Example. Information is Power. I think: Avoid the Complexity, and just have Us vs Them! (Instead of trying to figure out who's on who's side....)

DeletedUser2039

I disagree on that. I think it's a perfect limit. 50 is a little low, maybe 60 would be perfect. I do enjoy 50 though too, so they all seem ok.

DeletedUser298

70 means more MRAs which means more fun. Also, anyone besides me play on a 30? Lot's of rediculos mra's on there...

DeletedUser

70 means more MRAs which means more fun. Also, anyone besides me play on a 30? Lot's of rediculos mra's on there...

I've played on a 30 cap (or 35 was it). One of the best servers I've been on, a ton of fun. On servers like that it's obvious right from the get-go which ones the good alliances are and which ones are the MRAs (cuz they have Ally 1, Ally 2, Ally 3 and Ally 4 lol.. at least.. :D).

DeletedUser

I vote 70. Means alliances have more equality with many having some of the top players. They cant all jump into the strongest alliance. 70 for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.