US16 - Omicron Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tyler and god sword in the same alliance?!!?!? If we get Kyllman, this would be a dream come true!

DeletedUser2569

I might need to join just to kick your butt ;) I'm sure that'll be easy even though
I'm only online from my mobile :p

DeletedUser271

We might need to get Kyllman over here...:D

Ahem... I'll go on vacation for a week a few days after the world has started so I won't join that world :p But that alliance looked sooooo good... It would have been a dream to play with you :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Tyler, our MRA is lead from experienced turtlers and MRA leaders, see we have a secret strategy that gets the entire world mad at you and always send attacks, so it's lots of bp, but there's about a 80% chance you'll get conquered, you'll be fine.

DeletedUser

No need to cough, I'll call his alliance that straight up. :p

Zoolo, your are in the process of creating Omicron's first MRA.
I don't see how that is a bad thing. The more members means more people to be on our side. And the more people to fight in our wars. And the more people to help our allies.

DeletedUser

I don't see how that is a bad thing. The more members means more people to be on our side. And the more people to fight in our wars. And the more people to help our allies.

And the more people to be confused. MRA's generally don't work because, firstly, the random invites usually brings in people that aren't the most trustworthy or helpful. Secondly, inviting 70 people around the map isn't going to make it very easy to co-ordinate defense and attacks.

Overall, the Con's far outweigh the Pro's.

DeletedUser298

Hey, Brown Baggers gets to be the first MRA, zoolo is second.

DeletedUser

And the more people to be confused. MRA's generally don't work because, firstly, the random invites usually brings in people that aren't the most trustworthy or helpful. Secondly, inviting 70 people around the map isn't going to make it very easy to co-ordinate defense and attacks.

all of spartan brotherhoods original rules are up to debate by "ENSIBUS BROTHERHOOD" coalition leadership

DeletedUser

The Spartan Brotherhood is now in one area on the map.

DeletedUser2039

Well, I know which world I will not be joining. Good luck to everyone upon the open of US16! :)

DeletedUser

Am getting bored waiting any news on the world maybe MRA and Noobs joining

SOW

Status
Not open for further replies.