US16 - Omicron Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No leave of absence, I was around yesterday, just nothing to say until I had things finalized.

DeletedUser

I can't believe the settings! I've been waiting to catch a server like this. I play on EN servers too, and I can never seem to get in early enough in a world with settings like these. It's a thing of beauty, really. Thank you Daedalus, this is amazing. Also, it's going to be a frenzied bloodbath, but amazing nonetheless. I'll be there bright and early for sure!

DeletedUser

I can't believe the settings! I've been waiting to catch a server like this. I play on EN servers too, and I can never seem to get in early enough in a world with settings like these. It's a thing of beauty, really. Thank you Daedalus, this is amazing. Also, it's going to be a frenzied bloodbath, but amazing nonetheless. I'll be there bright and early for sure!

I look forward to seeing you ingame!

DeletedUser

I look forward to a frenzied bloodbath as well. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I MAY attempt to join. If it ends up being conquest though, count me out. My experience is so minimal with it I want nothing to do with it until I am able to spend solid time learning it.

Will you be joining despite the Conquest?

DeletedUser2039

I don't think so. It would be out of league of play considering I am already in one world and the conquest system seems complex. I try to act smart, but I'm really not. :p

DeletedUser

I don't think so. It would be out of league of play considering I am already in one world and the conquest system seems complex. I try to act smart, but I'm really not. :p

It's actually quite simple.

DeletedUser2039

I understand the system, but not the tricks of the trade per say.

DeletedUser

I understand the system, but not the tricks of the trade per say.

I can't convince you to join, but you've got to start somewhere and this is an early world and I think, a world that will be full of skilled players. This is a good place to learn.

DeletedUser2039

True that. I'll kick it around. Summer time would be the best time to do it if I were going to while in another world. I just don't want to quit a few months in.

DeletedUser

True that. I'll kick it around. Summer time would be the best time to do it if I were going to while in another world. I just don't want to quit a few months in.

In that case, I would join with a different name (alias). That way you won't break any bridges if you happen to leave.

DeletedUser298

Tyler you're always welcome into my MRA, infact everyone is if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.