US16 - Omicron Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you, I wanted the players to have a say on as many things as I could.

DeletedUser2039

I'm interested to see if a new world pops up quickly after this to take in rimmed players that quick, or if a little more space is left to allow this world to get big and popular throughout even the rim oceans.

DeletedUser

Thank you, I wanted the players to have a say on as many things as I could.

And thats great.

Also, mostly everyone seems to be a noob, alot of people are picking 6 days beginners protection.

DeletedUser2039

More buildup, bigger bang maybe? I said 4 days I think, it seemed best. You don't want it ending too soon, but 6 days seems like a lot. Either way, I'm not sure how much it will affect it.

DeletedUser

And thats great.

Also, mostly everyone seems to be a noob, alot of people are picking 6 days beginners protection.

I was just looking at that to.. I picked 3 days personally.

DeletedUser2569

I would vote for 6 days BP as well, but since I'm on holiday atm and won't be back until the 28th, I probably won't start on this world anyway :(

DeletedUser

So there's no release date yet? I'm assuming a week or so.

DeletedUser

July 15th ... even though that looked like sarcasm.

Anyway, I look forward to the publication of settings:
Low Alliance
Conquest
Speed 3 and 3
No Morale

DeletedUser

July 15th ... even though that looked like sarcasm.

Anyway, I look forward to the publication of settings:
Low Alliance
Conquest
Speed 3 and 3
No Morale

I actually completely missed the picture.

That's what is going to happen, and I think I like it :D

DeletedUser298

Despi will you be staying on this world? You were pretty good on Mu... till you quit. I would also like Aurave to come to this world...

DeletedUser

Despi will you be staying on this world? You were pretty good on Mu... till you quit. I would also like Aurave to come to this world...

I'll be here, under a different alias though. As for Aurave, I'll have to see.

DeletedUser2569

Argh!!!! >_< I never thought I would say this but I wish innogames mess something up and get this world delayed :( its my dream settings and I miss the beginning of it :(

DeletedUser

Argh!!!! >_< I never thought I would say this but I wish innogames mess something up and get this world delayed :( its my dream settings and I miss the beginning of it :(

Accept the challenge and start a bit late :p

DeletedUser298

Leo I'm going to be on vacation during this and basically the entire start for me will most likely be all on mobile...

Status
Not open for further replies.