US16 - Omicron Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

0891Thm.png

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

I may create an alliance here.. If the settings are awesome enough to lure my amazingness to this world :p

DeletedUser

Like Wise... Just my amazingness is far Superior to yours

DeletedUser2039

How much gold is the running rate these days? I'm sure some of these gold whores can hit you up. :D

I think this will be another really fun world though. Wish I had the ability to play more than one, but 5 min farming on anything more than one world is too much for myself.

DeletedUser

How much gold is the running rate these days? I'm sure some of these gold whores can hit you up. :D

I think this will be another really fun world though. Wish I had the ability to play more than one, but 5 min farming on anything more than one world is too much for myself.

How's it going on Eta? :)

And on topic: yeah, this will probably be a very fun world indeed. At least I hope so. :p

DeletedUser2039

Eta is so much fun. Had a huge BP night last night, serves me right for making sure my send times were all 2 AM EST or later. Got a few CS's.

On topic of coarse, and less on the egotistical side of things, of coarse it will be fun! I want to see some bangin pre-mades! Kind of like how Theta was.

DeletedUser

Haha good to hear that it's fun. :)

Well, if the settings are as awesome as I think they will be I'll be making a pre-made. :) Haven't lead an alliance on the US servers yet, now is as good a time as any. :p

DeletedUser

Haha good to hear that it's fun. :)

Well, if the settings are as awesome as I think they will be I'll be making a pre-made. :) Haven't lead an alliance on the US servers yet, now is as good a time as any. :p

Same here, I've led quite a few on the en. server and I think it's time bring my leadership here.

DeletedUser2039

I MAY attempt to join. If it ends up being conquest though, count me out. My experience is so minimal with it I want nothing to do with it until I am able to spend solid time learning it.

DeletedUser

I MAY attempt to join. If it ends up being conquest though, count me out. My experience is so minimal with it I want nothing to do with it until I am able to spend solid time learning it.

If you know revolt I doubt you're gonna have a problem with conquest. :) Conquest is basically the little brother of revolt - you just need to land the CS and defend it. Quick and clean. :p

DeletedUser4586

*peeks in*

Hmmm.... lots of manly men. All those signatures with big boys, bare chests/heavy armor and determined faces.
Anyone here wear tight tights?

Mel-Brooks-mel-brooks-17275319-404-500.jpg

Edit: Looks like it might be fun! Always love a new game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Remember, people eat with their eyes. Judgement is based on presentation many times as well. :p Would you be scared of Peter Pan?

DeletedUser

I think it's great letting us vote on the world settings, but it would save a lot of time just creating one with these ones:

Speed 3
Conquest
No Morale
Low Alliance Limit

I haven't even seen the polls yet and I know that these are what's winning, it's just what people on these forums like. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.