US15 - Xi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

One time, Daed's going to open the world at the very end of the day just in spite of everyone asking. :p

DeletedUser

I cannot answer it any more clearly than I have the 5000 other times its been asked. There is no set time, there is no likely time, there is no estimated time, there is not approximate time. It will open sometime between 00:00 ST and 23:59 ST. That includes between 08:00 and 10:00 and every other hour. The last world wasn't opened until about 11:30 or so. We have opened worlds at 07:00. Xi could be opened at any time. We open it as soon as all functions that are required to be completed for a worlds to be opened have been completed, not before and not after.

DeletedUser2053

I thought the picture in my inbox might have been introducing new units, and possibly a GOD. No such luck just the same old spamming of new worlds with a slight variation of settings so the company won't have to start a hero world. I have spent hundreds on this game, so I could care less about the same old worlds with a different picture. If everyone keeps joining a new world like Xi or what ever we will never have anything but people filling their pockets with $$$$$.

DeletedUser271

I thought the picture in my inbox might have been introducing new units, and possibly a GOD. No such luck just the same old spamming of new worlds with a slight variation of settings so the company won't have to start a hero world. I have spent hundreds on this game, so I could care less about the same old worlds with a different picture. If everyone keeps joining a new world like Xi or what ever we will never have anything but people filling their pockets with $$$$$.

Did you come to the forums just to whine about InnoGames doing their job? Yes, InnoGames is an enterprise and... As an enterprise, it has to earn money and 'fill their pockets with $$$$$'... So when opening new worlds, they are sure to earn money and keep paying their employees in order to allow us to play this wonderful game.

And, why are you complaining about not having a Hero World on .us? If a Hero World opened today, there would be so few players that you would be complaining about the world being too empty... Opening a Hero World now would simply create other problems -.-"

No, I am not paid by InnoGames, I just love to say what Daed would say before he can even do it :p

DeletedUser

No ones forcing you to play lolol..... I don't mind filling their pockets! it's not like i enjoy playing or anything like that, but because i'm such a giving person

DeletedUser

I just want to put this out there!! this got way off topic and i think it's fair to say it's Daedalus' fault

DeletedUser

I might join, I dunno. I've been having quite a bit of time issues lately.

DeletedUser2053

Did you come to the forums just to whine about InnoGames doing their job? Yes, InnoGames is an enterprise and... As an enterprise, it has to earn money and 'fill their pockets with $$$$$'... So when opening new worlds, they are sure to earn money and keep paying their employees in order to allow us to play this wonderful game.

And, why are you complaining about not having a Hero World on .us? If a Hero World opened today, there would be so few players that you would be complaining about the world being too empty... Opening a Hero World now would simply create other problems -.-"

No, I am not paid by InnoGames, I just love to say what Daed would say before he can even do it :p

I'm not whining, and have a right give my opinion whether you like it or not, tough I already have a lot of money invested in the world I'm in, so who in the hell are you to tell me not to give my opinion jack, and another thing how would you know how many people would join a hero world if it opened up, don't think you have the answer, and frankly I dont care if you did work for innogames put on your cheerleading outfit they might hire you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't often intervene in these situations but chill out man Kyll is just trying to maintain a pleasant atmosphere without trolls. I'm sure a hero world will open before long so just hang out and wait there is no reason to get angry mate. now if you yell at me i may be offended but i will likely just write you off. this is where people talk about a game and there are kids here, no reason to put up a show.
I just want everyone to enjoy themselves and get along. Do not insult people please.

DeletedUser

I'll join this world too. I'm currently active only on one world (EN63, Sestos), so I want to do something new. I do like the settings, not too fast, not too slow, noobish MRA's and conquest. Only thing I don't like is the morale.

DeletedUser

Eh i'm on too many servers as it is. plus these aren't my settings good luck to you all though. yep i hate morale, but it is good for some so i don't mind

DeletedUser2053

I don't often intervene in these situations but chill out man Kyll is just trying to maintain a pleasant atmosphere without trolls. I'm sure a hero world will open before long so just hang out and wait there is no reason to get angry mate. now if you yell at me i may be offended but i will likely just write you off. this is where people talk about a game and there are kids here, no reason to put up a show.
I just want everyone to enjoy themselves and get along. Do not insult people please.

The only trolls around here are you, and your girlfriend. So I reiterate, I'm entitled to my opinion I could care
less if you write me off dude. The only reason I ended up on the forum was because the hero graphics in my
inbox portraying anything different than the same game, world, just different settings. I don't normally even
bother with wasting time on the forums, and I won't be back to check what either one of you has to say to
that I made my point.

DeletedUser

http://beta.grepolis.com/
you want a different world feel free to join the beta hero world. this one you start out with 5 towns and you can use heroes. have fun man you haven't bothered me one bit :) cheers

DeletedUser271

Ahem, I think you should calm down ._. I just wake up and eh, what do I see? A bunch of insults... yays, today's gonna be a good day :eek: I understand you have an opinion and I'm not telling you to not say it. I was just having my own opinion explained.... Isn't that one of my rights? And I know that if a hero world opened today, there wouldn't be a lot of people joining because the question about when such a world would open has already been answered a hundred of times by our CoMa u_u

The only trolls around here are you, and your girlfriend.

Do you have a problem with me being High Lord Ross' girlfriend? :p

DeletedUser4257

So, who wants to talk about Xi in the Xi thread? It's amazing how that works isn't it ;)

DeletedUser

So, who wants to talk about Xi in the Xi thread? It's amazing how that works isn't it ;)

i think its a little shame that all last open worlds is morale. cause morale is not totaly good in lonplay cause it alows exploits and advantages out of low score players i think

Status
Not open for further replies.