US15 - Xi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

US Hero world

So, when are we going to get a hero world in US?

DeletedUser271

Speed 2, morale active and large alliance cap... I won't join this world :eek:

When InnoGames will decide that the United States are ready to have one ;-)

DeletedUser

I end up answering this question every few weeks it seems. We will have a Hero world as soon as enough players have qualified for a hero world. Most worlds are capped between 20k-45k players, if there are not enough players to play a world, it dies too quickly and isnt worth the effort of creating it.

DeletedUser

I think the alliance cap is stretched out a bit. I am expecting lots of MRA's (facepalm). Seems like a njub world.

DeletedUser

When is the hero trial world opening not a hero world the one where we try out the heroes devblog said there would be forum news...

DeletedUser

When is the hero trial world opening not a hero world the one where we try out the heroes devblog said there would be forum news...

I have no information on that, but it would be released on the Beta world before here. When they tell me, I tell you, promise.

Please lets keep further posts restricted to World Xi, other questions can go in the questions thread.

DeletedUser39

I'm just wondering, what's up with the evil overlord in the background and his flying demon minions in my in-game notification? Does it resemble the anarchy about to find place at world Xi when I join, or what?;)

DeletedUser

I think grepo us is going to be a faster world-opener than international. If a world has tons of players it doesnt mean that they are active. More worlds, more bugs. The developers, and supporters are always telling us they close the wordls, because they want to reduce the time of the updates. I just dont understand them.

DeletedUser

So, what's with the weird picture in the announcement for this world? I saw some sort of flying demons, running citizen and what appears to be Sauron in the background. :)

DeletedUser

No, actually I do like it :)

It just leads one to wonder...are there demons and such in the new world? I'm sure there's not but it does make one wonder.

And am I right? Is that Sauron in the background or maybe a character from WoW?

DeletedUser

No, no demons and not Sauron or WoW. Just an image I found and used. I make my own images for the announcements.

DeletedUser

Question

What time will it open(time zone as well)

and for every one going to play I shall build an yalliance in the server it shall be called Chaos just be active is the onl current requirement.

DeletedUser

Just letting you know this question really tends to bug Daed, there is no set time that it will open.
This is a quote from him on a previous server though it still applies here. ST means server time, or Eastern time as in new york city's time zone.
"I ask that in the future, players should search for the answers to questions before posting them again. Bullwinkle is correct, I will open it when I open it. Not trying to be snippy but thats the answer, there is no set time, it can be anywhere between 00:00 ST and 23:59 ST."

DeletedUser39

Talking about starting times;

So far I've noticed most worlds start around 08~10AM ST - I was wondering if there's any change it might start early (lets say 5AM) sometime?

Not saying you should start it early, or asking if it will start early - just eager to know if those cases are possible as well, or that 8-10AM is the 'generally accepted' starting time for the US servers.;)

And yes, it's stated (in the above post) that it can range from 00:00 till 23:59, but the pattern (for now) seems to be the 08:00 - 10:00 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.