US13 - Mu Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

GH0ST. ... . .. . Will Join So Be very careful of what u do! I oppose everyone of you guys! Come at me as I disappear in my dungeon:)

GH0ST. ... . .. .

DeletedUser2039

GH0ST. ... . .. . Will Join So Be very careful of what u do! I oppose everyone of you guys! Come at me as I disappear in my dungeon:)

GH0ST. ... . .. .

Well you're a boss and they're all running scared like little girls sooooooo

DeletedUser

Well you're a boss and they're all running scared like little girls sooooooo

Should I take this a a compliment or as a insult? U tell me Mr. Bulletprove

I shall Rim u before u rim me so I can't be rimmed Becuase u will be rimmed! Call me rimmer , Jhon rimmer

DeletedUser

Double posts and offtopic posts, lets try to stick to the forum rules, mkay? Making my life harder will not be a good thing.

What time will the world open?

Ah, look, someone who knows how to post ON TOPIC! We do not release the opening times of any of our worlds, but it will be before noon (server time).

DeletedUser2039

Actually, that's asked in every pre-world thread haha you should make a not in the setting saying that?

P.S. 9 AM EST everytime

DeletedUser298

Tyler if I rim you does that count as rimming a mod as you used to be one? As I will join just to try ;-)

DeletedUser

Tyler if I rim you does that count as rimming a mod as you used to be one? As I will join just to try ;-)

I will allow it to count Mr. Godsword. Doesn't even have to be on World Mu. Either way, good luck on Mu.

DeletedUser2039

Hahahaha, BP ends, every city on my island sends incoming attacks already...

Status
Not open for further replies.