US12 - Lambda Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

I like the higher unit speed/lower world speed. Might join a world like that in the future.

DeletedUser

A game 1 WITH morale? Settings are horrible. Should be a Speed 2 or 3 world if you are going to have morale. I would never join a Speed 1 world EVER anyways. Love Conquest, though.

DeletedUser3294

This might be a good world for me considering the speed I move at. lol Seems to me that a lot of new worlds are opening up fairly close in time to one another. Are older worlds closing? Is that the reason?

DeletedUser

This might be a good world for me considering the speed I move at. lol Seems to me that a lot of new worlds are opening up fairly close in time to one another. Are older worlds closing? Is that the reason?

No, but once a world reaches a certain age, it is not a good world for a brand new player (or really any player) to join. It is just too difficult to compete once everyone has that kind of jump on you. Plus worlds can have such varied settings, so opening worlds allows us to create opportunities for players to find a world that fits their desired settings.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
No, it's just that if a player joins late on another world and is at disadvantage, they can join a new world where they can get an early start, also it's to encourage new players to join. And don't complain, some servers, like the Dutch one, only get a new world every two months or so :-D

DeletedUser2039

Older worlds will close once the player count goes below three hundred, but that won't happen anytime soon. New worlds are opening up fast because the US server is so new and so many new players are coming in. They would obviously want a new world to start up in (hence the settings that many more experienced players dislike, but these kinds of worlds are needed).

DeletedUser

No, but once a world reaches a certain age, it is not a good world for a brand new player (or really any player) to join. It is just too difficult to compete once everyone has that kind of jump on you. Plus worlds can have such varied settings, so opening worlds allows us to create opportunities for players to find a world that fits their desired settings.

No, it's just that if a player joins late on another world and is at disadvantage, they can join a new world where they can get an early start, also it's to encourage new players to join. And don't complain, some servers, like the Dutch one, only get a new world every two months or so :-D

Older worlds will close once the player count goes below three hundred, but that won't happen anytime soon. New worlds are opening up fast because the US server is so new and so many new players are coming in. They would obviously want a new world to start up in (hence the settings that many more experienced players dislike, but these kinds of worlds are needed).

I win! :D

Good luck to all new players for this world.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
:'( You stole my explanation. I don't think I'll join this world, looks to slow for me, but good luck to all that do join!

DeletedUser

Hey here is a idea for the next would if you guys can have a video pop up when ever u attack some one u can see the fight between u and the enemy. Know that would be so cool so u can see if u needed to send more troops to attack or not :) and plus if u can make it with the same speed as US 10 or a little bit more faster than US 10 this would be very cool and I would join if it was like this and I know others would to :) just stay away from lower speed like US 8 or US 9 it just suck when everything is soooooooooooo slow :-( And I also talk to a lot of people that play this game and they all agree this would be so Cool if they have the video so u can watch your attack and if u need to send more troops or not :-D

DeletedUser

Can you explain the differences - similarities between Zeta US7 and Lambda?
I do not understand the game speed and morale vs no morale differences.

DeletedUser1048

This world settings are alright, just should be a faster than speed 1. I also think this world was opened a bit to soon, but good luck to anyone who joins this world.

DeletedUser308

Seems like these worlds are popping up left and right now. In my opinion they are opening up too fast.

I'd join but speed 1 is extremely slow, and I am very impatient lol.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

I am a new player.
Can anyone let me know what is the exact time servers are opened?

DeletedUser2569

Usually it opens between 9am and 4pm server time, but all depends on when they feel like opening it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.