US10 - Iota Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

This world is just...wow. I would love another world like this in another 5-10. Too soon for myself, but I really like the settings as I'm sure many will.

DeletedUser308

Too soon for me to join another world, i'll be waiting for a spd 3 conquest with or without morale.

DeletedUser2569

I will probably join :p
Just to see how this world will evolve compared to Theta.

DeletedUser2039

I think it is a lot better than Theta personally. Everything an offensive player could want haha

DeletedUser

I think it is a lot better than Theta personally. Everything an offensive player could want haha

I thought this world has morale, apparently I had problems with reading that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was thinking about not joining until I read it again and noticed it doesn't have morale. Silly me. I'm joining. :) Will be fun to see who plays and what alliance I'll join. Glad that they listened to the thread made to create a speed 3 revolt, we have one way sooner than .en did. lol

DeletedUser1048

I was thinking about not joining until I read it again and noticed it doesn't have morale. Silly me. I'm joining. :) Will be fun to see who plays and what alliance I'll join. Glad that they listened to the thread made to create a speed 3 revolt, we have one way sooner than .en did. lol

Because we are better than the .en ;)

DeletedUser2654

I don't think I'll join, It seems like Theta was just opened, isn't this a little early to set a new world to open.
But I do like the settings though, except that it is revolt. :D

DeletedUser

I won't because it's not conquest D: But I might maybe... I'll hit random and see where Deadalus wants me to go.

DeletedUser2382

too many vets, i'll never make it

oh well, i guess im gonna have to join

DeletedUser2569

too many wets o_O
Compared to Theta i don't think there will be so many vets...
But who knows... All the vets from Theta might move over here :p

DeletedUser19

I will not join this one and I will not make a comeback on the US worlds. Perhaps, I'll spam off-topic once in a while :p

DeletedUser2569

I have already reached the member limit of my premade ;)
We'll be some hard competition ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.