US Servers

DeletedUser

What are third generation worlds? I haven't heard of those before.

DeletedUser

Nothing will be different between 2nd gen and 3rd gen worlds besides that we finished running through the alphabet in 2nd gen naming, so we're starting back from A for 3rd gen. It was sort of the same between 1st and 2nd gen, except it was the Greek alphabet for 1st Gen, and alphabetical city naming for 2nd gen.

DeletedUser836

Lambda, Pi, Rho, Tau, and Byzantium have been labeled as closed. They have all been won and have dropped below 300 or will be very soon. Other worlds have been updated to their current state.

DeletedUser

Actium- was to be next world released then the list showing it in our Support list of worlds it was no longer there as next world. Why have we had to wait longer than we ever had before for a new world to release?

DeletedUser

We just got our answer that gold spending players insisted the new worlds be slowed so that they would have chance of using the gold they are buying. So non paying customers aren't being given a voice when the new worlds they are opening are so slow many don't wish to play, due to bot using players and gold spending players holding the advantage.

It was also mentioned that the US server has current talks going on to be closed, seems our country doesn't deserve a separate server like other country's. So when the gold spending players decide they want a new world opened, we will be allowed to play a new world.

DeletedUser12001

We just got our answer that gold spending players insisted the new worlds be slowed so that they would have chance of using the gold they are buying. So non paying customers aren't being given a voice when the new worlds they are opening are so slow many don't wish to play, due to bot using players and gold spending players holding the advantage.

It was also mentioned that the US server has current talks going on to be closed, seems our country doesn't deserve a separate server like other country's. So when the gold spending players decide they want a new world opened, we will be allowed to play a new world.

Alright, relax, start breathing. Crim didn't say that they were talking about closing the U.S. servers. He actually assured us of quite the opposite. As much as I'd enjoy seeing a new world, it looks like it has to wait. Until then, just enjoy one of the many we have open. That's all you really can do.

dan10000

Senior Citizen

I'm frustrated about the lack of a new world too, but re-read what Crim said - he didn't say that about gold players or about US servers ending.

DeletedUser566

Actually that part about gold users sounds bogus... as long as you use the same game name you can use your purchase of gold over multiple servers.. I am playing as sebellia on 2 different servers and any purchase or use of gold goes into and comes out of the same pot.. the only problem would be if they made different accounts for each server

dan10000

Senior Citizen
February is my guess.
2016 right?
How to lose all your most loyal players by INNO Games:
1) Introduce a gold trading and instant buy feature to favour those with lots of money.
2) Don't open a world for months and months so that alliance members finish their worlds and lose contact with each other.
3) Be sure to mess with the basic features in the mean time like farming village trading to annoy those still simming around waiting for an announcement
4) Provide no comprehensive updates or information for your loyal, patient, paying customers.

Nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12494

I have been playing Grep for a while now, but have stayed off the forums until now. I figured skype and the game itself was plenty. I decided to post on the forum just for this subject. My main world ends in 11 days. Lost most people I played with at this point. Losing more everyday. I am completely disappointed they have not announced a new world. It is too bad I will miss the game and the people.

I agree completely "Nice Work!" Inno

DeletedUser10233

I personally like that there has been a gap in between worlds since a lot of people were asking for it. 3+ months' is a bit much though especially considering so many worlds are closing and the last world released had such horrible settings. I could definitely see a 3 month gap in between worlds with set ups like Sparta and Troy but not a speed one... 2 many good players are sitting on the sidelines at this point and I know a lot will lose interest with gaps like this. I also keep hearing a lot of rumor that Inno isn't going to release US worlds for a while?? Don't really get why that would happen but the gap is kinda making me wonder.. Lets hope if a world is announced soon that the settings are worth this crazy wait :)

With all the concerns posted in this thread it would be cool to hear more from the mods. I know new worlds are "unknown" but reassurance would be cool

DeletedUser11692

I also like the large gap in releasing worlds as long as they keep it consistent , don't release this world then another weeks later so the losers of the 1st phase can play there. (unless 1 is revolt and other is conquest)

DeletedUser

Thanks for your concerns. We are aware that a vast majority of you would like a new world and are taking this into consideration, however we have never given advanced notice when we will release a new world. We can guarantee you a new world is coming, but unfortunately at this time I cannot give you a date.

DeletedUser

thanks, CrimsonBlue. I, for one, appreciate your response to our concerns. I can understand how this impatience about the next world must be getting annoying for you, as you have basically said the same thing about 100+ times already lol

DeletedUser

It is quite alright. I understand why this is frustrating, so I am happy to continue responding :)

DeletedUser836

I am updating now. Sorry for the wait. The site I use to post this information was down.

DeletedUser836

ANNOUNCEMENT: Grepolis World Information is being moved from this thread onto another website.I will be adding in some new stuff as well. Please note that all pages (Other than home page) are currently disabled while I am creating them.

Grepolis World Information

DeletedUser

2016 right?
How to lose all your most loyal players by INNO Games:
1) Introduce a gold trading and instant buy feature to favour those with lots of money.
2) Don't open a world for months and months so that alliance members finish their worlds and lose contact with each other.
3) Be sure to mess with the basic features in the mean time like farming village trading to annoy those still simming around waiting for an announcement
4) Provide no comprehensive updates or information for your loyal, patient, paying customers.

Nice work!

I LOVE THIS POST!!! Dan10000, I have no clue who you are, but I LOVE YOU MAN! Im not sure which part I like best, the truth and relevance of the statement, or the fact that you said what many of my posts have said, but yours didnt get removed (although I would bet all the gold that INNO is losing that you DID get an infraction for stating the obvious, lol). Crimson, you KNOW this isnt a barb aimed at you, and I know that you have no control over what goes on, BUT, if suggestions from the people who make this game work, (that is the PLAYERS, and NOT the MODS), mean anything to the powers that be, then I think I can offer some quality INTRO TO BUSINESS 101 to the ubiquitous, clandestine folks who make decisions.
That advice would be, CONSISTENCY is VITAL. Establish a pattern that fits your business model, and stick with it. Not to be discounted is the concept that shameless self promotion is absurd without a working product. For those who find that confusing, what is meant is that we dont want to see another edition of INNO TV, or anything else really BEFORE we see another world. They havent changed the frequency they promote, just the frequency that they PRODUCE!
I really had no idea what goes into making and maintaining a game such as this, so I asked friends who do know, and got some basic education. After my crash course, I came away even more confused than before. Since it takes literally nothing to start a world at any point, and those who do, are merely adding one more onto the existing models currently running (less actually, since some have closed), and they are probably on salary anyways, then there is NO reason to have changed the loose but fairly consistent schedule that has existed for quite some time. Which means its an intentional, business decision. And a bad one at that. If you want the demand to increase (that means money, noobs), than reduce the supply, simple economics, taught day 1 of ECON 101....UNLESS you have competition....AND INNO DOES! When you have competition, and you reduce supply, what happens is you get a decreasing share of the market, and customer loyalty goes elsewhere......that is discussed on day 1 of ECON 102. Guess the decision makers ditched that class. We have seen droves of loyal customers seek greener pastures, and that is a fact. I would urge you to pass this information on, rather than remove it. My time is valuable, and I cant continue to give these free lessons much longer. THE LESSON ENDITH HERE!