Announcement US 58 World Settings Vote

What settings would you like for the next world?

• Game Speed 1

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Game Speed 2

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Game Speed 4

Votes: 134 68.4%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 140 71.4%
  • Conquest

Votes: 82 41.8%
  • Revolt

Votes: 112 57.1%
  • Morale

Votes: 61 31.1%
  • No Morale

Votes: 130 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

5 5 colony only
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser6620

4/4/r/nm - Revolt worlds can take fast speeds - in C such speeds are only for addicts

Just because i play 3 worlds and am on-line 10-12 hours a day doesn't make me a Addict. I can give this game up anytime i want to, Well i think i can, Just maybe, Thinking about it, Not to sure now, Damn it all to Hell and gone NO. OK i'm a Addict.

DeletedUser14888

It would be nice to have a faster paced Found only world with heroes and all the heroes. Ideal to teach new players on.

DeletedUser15273

Yes there is a speed 3 conquest but players who like revolt want a speed 3 or higher I don't care for conquest and only play in revolt so for me speed 3 revolt is what I am waiting for or higher

DeletedUser11084

Morale has always been backwards in terms of making the game faster - the bigger player should have favorable morale, not the 300/Leonidas underdog thing.

Underdog victories make great fiction, but in history usually an overwhelming underdog just gives up.

DeletedUser15190

There is very little chance of this world being speed 2 or Conquest :p

DeletedUser9649

would like to see another 3/3
but would vote for a 4/4 world
revolt
no morale

DeletedUser15307

4/4/c/m that's my vote. i'm tired of playing in no morale worlds, they are worse then playing in 1/1 worlds. it isn't fair that someone with 100+ cities can attack and take a person with only 1 or 2 cities. that's like telling everyone to come to a fist fight when the judge carries a fully automatic machine gun.

So 4/4C/M is good settings.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15306

4/4/c/m that's my vote. i'm tired of playing in no morale worlds, they are worse then playing in 1/1 worlds. it isn't fair that someone with 100+ cities can attack and take a person with only 1 or 2 cities. that's like telling everyone to come to a fist fight when the judge carries a fully automatic machine gun.

So 4/4C/M is good settings.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Understand. However isnt fair to the player putting in the time to the game, to attack a player that you will lose units 4 to 1 either. (just because the attacked player dont want to play as much) Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.