Announcement US 58 World Settings Vote

What settings would you like for the next world?

• Game Speed 1

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Game Speed 2

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Game Speed 4

Votes: 134 68.4%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 140 71.4%
  • Conquest

Votes: 82 41.8%
  • Revolt

Votes: 112 57.1%
  • Morale

Votes: 61 31.1%
  • No Morale

Votes: 130 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser836

It is election day! You have the opportunity to vote for the US 58 settings. When voting, please select 1 option in each category (game speed, unit speed, conquer type, and morale).

DeletedUser11560

Nice! This is democracy, baby!

Just voted on the poll. i'd like to see some crazy weird settings.I voted:
speed 1
unit speed 4
revolt
morale on

DeletedUser14780

hmm.. time for caution.
Speed 1
Unit 1
Conquest
No morale.

Gives me time to enjoy a nap

DeletedUser15245

revolt
no morale

ive been waiting on this one =]

DeletedUser15098

Would of been awesome to have a Speed 4 unit speed 1 world conquest. That would of been nuts!

DeletedUser13666

Well just a shame that we don't have unit speed 3 as an option on this poll. I've got at least 80 players sitting on Gela waiting for the right settings to come along for us to move to. Maybe you will consider a 2, 3 option opening in December for those of us who are VERY VERY interested in playing a 2 - 3, or 3 - 3 conquest no morale. Thanks!
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

DeletedUser12787

Not sure why there was no option to write a W2 U3 setting or vise versa so this is my option

Voted World speed 2 Unit speed 4 Conquest No moral

There has never been these setting yet and have played a few worlds to know this Could be very fun for Members who like to play a server for 8+- months and actually have a RL at the same time.

DeletedUser11560

Would of been awesome to have a Speed 4 unit speed 1 world conquest. That would of been nuts!

Troy was Speed 3 unit speed 1. Was not fun, even from the beginning. Speed 4 unit 1 would be the same thing as Simmer's Delight lol because no one would want to see a 36 CS travel time hahahaha.

Voted. Speed 4, Unit Speed 4. Revolt and Morale Enabled.

That sounds pretty exciting. Though, a speed 3 just came out. I'm not sure if INNO would want put 2 high speed worlds back to back lol (I know it is the most popular option at the moment but Inno occasionally doesn't listen to us, lol.

Well just a shame that we don't have unit speed 3 as an option on this poll. I've got at least 80 players sitting on Gela waiting for the right settings to come along for us to move to. Maybe you will consider a 2, 3 option opening in December for those of us who are VERY VERY interested in playing a 2 - 3, or 3 - 3 conquest no morale. Thanks!
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

Gela has some really perfect settings, let me just say that haha.

Not sure why there was no option to write a W2 U3 setting or vise versa so this is my option

Voted World speed 2 Unit speed 4 Conquest No moral

There has never been these setting yet and have played a few worlds to know this Could be very fun for Members who like to play a server for 8+- months and actually have a RL at the same time.

US Omega and EN Appollina (Not sure if I spelled those two right, but whatever man) were both speed 2 unit speed 4s. Was really fun to be honest.

DeletedUser15098

Troy was Speed 3 unit speed 1. Was not fun, even from the beginning. Speed 4 unit 1 would be the same thing as Simmer's Delight lol because no one would want to see a 36 CS travel time hahahaha.
Incorrect. I played Troy and was right in the core. Was very very intense. 8hour sieges made very interesting and intense wars. Simming was not an option in Troy. That is why I suggested it. Based off of how intense and fun Troy was. Brought a ton of good grepo players to the server and made for good wars.

DeletedUser9133

That sounds pretty exciting. Though, a speed 3 just came out. I'm not sure if INNO would want put 2 high speed worlds back to back lol (I know it is the most popular option at the moment but Inno occasionally doesn't listen to us, lol.

Does INNO ever listen?

DeletedUser15084

4/4/r/nm - Revolt worlds can take fast speeds - in C such speeds are only for addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.