US 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am player and name Jadestar. I fight, not like building. No alliance is good in this world. I need wait next world for good alliance.

However I will stay this world for time and see if good alliance come. Does anyone know why no person create good alliance here?

DeletedUser

Because your opinion probably has no factual evidence behind it to support your opinion.

DeletedUser5088

I created a good alliance........under a different Ign though ;)

DeletedUser5088

You sly fox....I mean Lion.

I was a fox on Tau :p
(leader of What does the Fox Say?

and NO Kd2

EDIT: i thought this was in Psi lol....still getting used to the new set up
Never mind.....I lead a good alliance under a different name in PSI not Omega!

good luck all you Omegans with finding a decent alliance :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see this:

#1 alliance has so many members
#2 alliance have more
#3 alliance have so many small alliance with it
#4 alliance have so many members
#5 alliance small alliance of #3 called Havoc.
#6 alliance good! Missed alliance when going down ranks. Good average point scale, good fight too!

All other alliance small now, but probably one of the is winning, because surprise, and big alliance might fight each other, destroy each other, small alliance move in. Happen on EN world. Somtime happen, sometimes big win.

DeletedUser

I will join small alliance once get fighting ranking good. Hoping I will be accepted to a string alliance, know game to play with me!

DeletedUser

I will join small alliance once get fighting ranking good. Hoping I will be accepted to a string alliance, know game to play with me!

I am part of said #6 alliance and the reason we have no fighting rank is that we were just created today! Most of us used to be The End and we were #1 in abp. We will rise!

DeletedUser

check alliance attackers and then check player attackers. our top player has more bps than our whole alliance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.