US 114 - Teos Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Let us know what you think of US 114 - Teos here! After the world opens, this thread will be closed and moved to the appropriate world section.

La Cagoule

Newcomer
nice settings there, would have been better to put it on EN comunity and let the x5 moral for US but wel it's okay

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Night bonus is the the one thing in the game that is actually worse than morale -- needing NB is a legitimate skill issue
Eh if you’re a good player you can still rake in cities with NB active. Like I said, it ruins the game for newer players trying to learn/play (this world wouldn’t be a great one to join if you’re new). EN is for no NB otherwise there’s no point in a US server lol.

Shock

Philosopher
Eh if you’re a good player you can still rake in cities with NB active. Like I said, it ruins the game for newer players trying to learn/play (this world wouldn’t be a great one to join if you’re new). EN is for no NB otherwise there’s no point in a US server lol.
Right, it's too easy to take cities with NB (in CQ). If you can time, line up a CS at 23:59:59 and boom, you're in - have 8 hours to stack

If you're a revolt player then you have a free 8 hours you essentially don't have to stack your city because NB is broken af with walls

Shock

Philosopher
Like I said, it ruins the game for newer players trying to learn/play (this world wouldn’t be a great one to join if you’re new).
Look, I get what you're saying -- in theory, sure, but in practice, there's probably like 15-20 new players per world on US servers and they get rimmed right away 90% of the time anyways, so it ends up not really making a difference

Ryvirath

Lochagos
The world should now be open!
Thank you all for your feedback on this world, it helps ensure we provide the most exciting worlds possible each time :)
This thread will now be closed and moved to the appropriate world section.

Status
Not open for further replies.