US 110 - Naucratis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Feel free to discuss everything related to US 110 Naucratis here!
This thread will be locked and moved to the appropriate world section on release.

Hawk

Senior Citizen
I would drop but I don't want to make you all look bad

I'll just wait for the next speed 1/1/1 with 16 hour NB and double strength morale instead

R0ckytza

Newcomer
I would drop but I don't want to make you all look bad

I'll just wait for the next speed 1/1/1 with 16 hour NB and double strength morale instead
I hope its not 1/1/1 speed because if its like that im gonna cry :confused:

Soggy Bottoms

Newcomer
Usually the faster speed worlds have a shorter siege. I think that speed 5/5/4 would have a 6 hr siege ????
I have not played a world that was any faster

R0ckytza

Newcomer
I do love a fast world
so your saying it is starting at 12 noon ( 12:00:00 ) ? where did that come from
I have played the EN server many years, are there any differences ( beside time zones)?
I wonder if the Sieges will be 12 hrs long
I didnt say that .. i just dont know but i want to start it already ^^

Soggy Bottoms

Newcomer
The pre-mades that are trying to drop 20 or 30 as fast as possible so that they land close to each other on the same islands and want to be close to the center would love to know the time. Usually in the other servers they open around 4:00:00 or 5:00:00 but it is only promised to be sometime tuesday when they are ready to do so. Should be a lot of fun but the alliances are small for a Domination world

R0ckytza

Newcomer
The pre-mades that are trying to drop 20 or 30 as fast as possible so that they land close to each other on the same islands and want to be close to the center would love to know the time. Usually in the other servers they open around 4:00:00 or 5:00:00 but it is only promised to be sometime tuesday when they are ready to do so. Should be a lot of fun but the alliances are small for a Domination world
So u mean the world wont start today ?

Hawk

Senior Citizen
EN opened around 10am server time, i'd expect US is roughly the same? but no way of knowing for sure ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.