US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Howdy,

It's been a while since I've done one of these. I'll be excluding the alliance I'm in from the list (Bunny Killers, SWIM). I've hyperlinked the alliance names so you can view the stats. Here's my thoughts from the outside looking in!

1. Touch my Totem: Highly talented team. Looking at the list of players it seems to be a No Friends (US107 winners) reunion. Tight core in O55. However, they're sandwiched between Bunny Killers and Inactive. Tough spot, but I'm sure they will find a way to stick around. FLOAT

Alliance War Stats

1 - 0 vs Grafted
Notes: Only 1 takeover. All other 9 conquests have been internals.

2. Inactive: The other main contender for the Domination win here. Seems that O54 is their's for the taking, swiping 2 cities from WarBuilders already. In terms of growth, they could push to O44 or O54. That just depends on who will be the more resilient opponent (Touch My Totem in O55 or HotAssSouth/ColdAssNorth in O44). Will their success continue? I believe so. SWIM

Alliance War Stats
2 - 0 vs WarBuilders
1 - 0 vs Hot Ass South
1 - 0 vs United
Notes: A few players have left to create a small alliance, FLAK.

3. Hot Ass South & Cold Ass North: Located in O44. They did a great job of setting up core islands at an island level. However, their location leaves them in the middle of Reprobates/Retrodates, Bunny Killers & Inactive. The big red flag here is they have yet to conquer a city per GrepoData at the time of this posting. Not the best start here. SINK

Alliance War Stats

0 - 1 Bunny Killers
0 - 1 Inactive
Notes: Some notable names among the group.

4. Reprobates & Retrodates: Located just west of Hot Ass South & Cold Ass North, they boast the best core in Naucratis. They share some similarities with their O44 comrades. However, they've actually conquered 3 cities, so off to a much better start. FLOAT

Alliance War Stats

1 - 0 Paper St Soap Co.
Notes: It's a genuine toss up between them and their counterpart in O44, but I give them the edge.

5. WarBuilders: The drew the short straw in terms of location. They're stuck between the talented -Public Enemy- & Inactive. Already lost 3 cities off the bat. Will they turn it around? Not likely. SINK

Alliance War Stats

0 - 2 -Public Enemy-
0 - 1 Inactive
Notes: A few players with good ABP in the group.

6. -Public Enemy-: A small group of five in northern O44/O54 that have had a hot start, already taking one from WarBuilders. I believe they'll be able to carve out their our space in between the victor of O44 and O54. What is their long term plan? I'm sure they know. FLOAT

Alliance War Stats

1 - 0 WarBuilders
1- 0 Red Death
Notes: Two top players in the group that will carry the rest.

Notable Mentions: Grafted & United collapsed 1 day out of BP. FLAK is another mentionable smaller alliance. THE RED has popped up in southern O45.

Alliance Stats
Total External Conquests
- Bunny Killers
6 - Inactive
3 - Reprobates & Retrodates
2 - -Public Enemy-
1 - Touch my Totem
0 - Hot Ass South & Cold Ass North
0 - WarBuilders

Most Top 100 Fighters
1. Bunny Killers (21)
2. Touch my Totem (13)
3. Inactive (13)

Most Top 100 Players
1. Bunny Killers (23)
2. Inactive (17)
3. Touch my Totem (15)

Battle Points Rankings
Alliance Total BP

1. Bunny Killers
2. Touch my Totem
3. United

Alliance ABP
1. Bunny Killers
2. Touch my Totem
3. United

Alliance DBP
1. Bunny Killers
2. Touch my Totem
3. Hot Ass South

Featured Alliances Map
GrepoLife Map (shows which color alliances are)
cWrjXDG.png

Thanks for reading and remember to brush your teeth!

Note: All stats provided by GrepoLife & GrepoData.

Last edited:
We as Float? Bro in a couple of days your alliance wont exist...you are all terrible...You guys can't time you have so many off times...you are just all bad in general..0 competition again in this server its so free

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Also check stats again..we already 2-0 vs your shitty alliance
Speaking of stats. Let’s take a quick glance:

Jaguar1922 is showing use of 4 multi-accounts: DrDre, BebeRexha, arxhgospapapap, Josephin (No external conquests)

Other players like Ellippo have used the following accounts: PolemarxosDolofonos, Le Magistrat.

Also ReGkoS has been used for handoffs for players like W A R - E Z.

For those interested, here is the link to look for yourself: Touch My Totem Multi Accounting In Plain Sight

Sincerely,
Your neighborhood forum guru

Last edited:

Jaguar1922 is showing use of 4 multi-accounts: DrDre, BebeRexha, arxhgospapapap, Josephin (No external conquests)

Other players like Ellippo have used the following accounts: PolemarxosDolofonos, Le Magistrat.

For those interested, here is the link to look for yourself: Touch My Totem Multi Accounting In Plain Sight

Sincerely,
You are absolutely terrible mate...you don't know shit about the game

Hawk

Senior Citizen

Sincerely,
They also could have these things called friends, that build them cities - which is illegal in no way.

Please make sure you can confirm your facts before accusing them. <3

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
They also could have these things called friends, that build them cities - which is illegal in no way.

Please make sure you can confirm your facts before accusing them. <3
I’m sure some may be friends. However, I recall trying to attack Jaguar among other of those accounts and they were temporarily banned (assuming from multi accounting)

So sure, if you want to play sim city and have your friends or multi accounts build for you then that’s your choice. Just makes you look goofy lol.

Plus, it achieved its purpose, got this forum lively again. Love watching folks make a fool of themselves!

Sincerely,

I’m sure some may be friends. However, I recall trying to attack Jaguar among other of those accounts and they were temporarily banned (assuming from multi accounting)

So sure, if you want to play sim city and have your friends or multi accounts build for you then that’s your choice. Just makes you look goofy lol.

Plus, it achieved its purpose, got this forum lively again. Love watching folks make a fool of themselves!

Sincerely,
Was delopis maybe an alt? You are looking silly guys

Only 30 per team right? Should be competitive this is the type of world and team cap that could turn US around if everyone stays against each other. Hopefully no big mergers at the end thats some bs nonsense, fight it out. Thanks for the update..

Also looks like some spread out teams need better coring

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Wishful thinking for a US world, give or take a week or two before it becomes the world hug fest versus the most dominant team which seems to be TMT. If you’re looking for real competition you’ll find it on the FR server, cheers!