US 103 - Epidamnos Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Feel free to discuss everything relating to the new world here.
Thread will be locked and moved to the appropriate world section on world release.

chewJF

Messenger
Golden Fleece for the first world with the new artifact system? I was hoping for one of the new ones.

Also forgot a space after the world's name
Dear Players,

On October 5th, Epidamoswill be open for battle.
This world features the artifacts overhaul and will have the Golden Fleece!

Your Knightmare

Messenger
In a server struggling to keep a player base opens another world o_Oo_O

First forum topic should be......Who Will Ghost First, no better yet......Ban All Golders And Botters :D:D

Someone send me a message if these ppl ever decide to do the right thing and merge the US and EN servers. This server is barely hanging on and the EN server isn't far behind. I'm sure a good happy compromise can be had to satisfy both bases. I don't expect that to happen because the dev's here would rather find ways to screw things up and then spend months figuring out how to fix their screw ups.

DeletedUser14039

revolt is fine by me...what time will this world open up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15876

Doesn't Grepo care about what people are talking about. Everyone has been talking about the low number of players on each server. Then they announce a new server with less than 24 hours notice and expect full participation. Little to no advertising and no emails to existing players announcing a new server. Are they just giving up on the US market?

DeletedUser14039

I got this internal game announcement yesterday on a US server....
Hello!

On October 5th, a new world Epidamos will be open for battle.
This world features the artifacts overhaul and will have the Golden Fleece!
Head on over to our forums for the world settings!

Your Grepolis Team

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Thank you all for the feedback on this world.
Now that the world is open, this thread will be locked and moved to the appropriate world section.

Status
Not open for further replies.