Upsilon Milestones

DeletedUser

Yeah just to let you guys know I will still update the milestones if you tell me who earned what, even though i no longer play this world

So Updated

DeletedUser

5qpGK.png

Yeah so....Ignem Viatores, Light of Erebus, & Elder gods... We take down the public coalition against us milestone ;)

Don't stop get it, get it!

Where you at "Christopher"?

PS: Thank You Ajax.

DeletedUser1684

the hive : over 250k ABP and top in two of the core oceans with over 100 cities !

DeletedUser

sry i think i forgot Megatroy 25k abps
Digtal.Native 25k total bps
Betray their alliance (When two alliances are at war, one member switches sides..): Captflash00

EDIT: DUlce is first to 20k avg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 mil points- The Hive
Yea when the 2 top alliances in a server decide to merge you will hit 2 million points before any other alliance would have a chance to compete....LOL....What a joke....Instead of battling it out and see who the best alliance really was you both did the cowardly thing and buddy up and merge.....Crap like that makes this game not worth playing that's why I ghosted all of my cities and left this server because I play this game for competition and now that Dulce and the Hive are now one big happy bumble bee family who will be able to touch them in any stats except DBP???? I guess everyone else in this server might as well merge with the Hive as well and make a Grepolis world record for the largest MRA of all.....LOL...Oh by the way Charl this message wasent directed to you personally because I like you :)

DeletedUser

the hive 500k bps total

Yea when the 2 top alliances in a server decide to merge you will hit 2 million points before any other alliance would have a chance to compete....LOL....What a joke....Instead of battling it out and see who the best alliance really was you both did the cowardly thing and buddy up and merge.....Crap like that makes this game not worth playing that's why I ghosted all of my cities and left this server because I play this game for competition and now that Dulce and the Hive are now one big happy bumble bee family who will be able to touch them in any stats except DBP???? I guess everyone else in this server might as well merge with the Hive as well and make a Grepolis world record for the largest MRA of all.....LOL...Oh by the way Charl this message wasent directed to you personally because I like you :)

are you sure you didnt ghost because you were a spy for ignem?
and I liked you, Caine, you seemed pretty cool until you started taking shots at me on the externals
I stood up for you when you left dulce and joined hive
People called you a traitor, but I told them you were free to leave and even pmed me before doing so...
whatever. Good luck on your next world!

DeletedUser

the hive 500k bps total

are you sure you didnt ghost because you were a spy for ignem?
and I liked you, Caine, you seemed pretty cool until you started taking shots at me on the externals
I stood up for you when you left dulce and joined hive
People called you a traitor, but I told them you were free to leave and even pmed me before doing so...
whatever. Good luck on your next world!

Nothing personal aganst you and I do like you as well :) and I don't recall ever making any shots directly at you Homey? I just don't like the decision you made by merging with the Hive...You should of held your ground and fought them I was hoping that would happen to make the game more interesting that's one of the reasons I joined them because you already had 5 of the top fighters in this world including myself in Dulce so I figured I would join the Hive and even the odds and we could battle it out and see who is the top alliance but no you decided to merge with them now this server is pretty much dead because there is no competition. And as far as IV is concerned I just joined them for like 3 hours before I ghosted to make Shanewayland mad because I dident like the way he threatins to kick out his members everytime he don't get his way or if someone disagrees with him. He kicked out Bigfree for no reason and that was my que to leave because what? if I was to disagree with him would he kick me also????I don't have time for that kind of nonsence so I left this server...I have no respect for a leader that trys to be a dictator,all decisions in a alliance should be done by vote that way every member in the alliance has a say on all decisions...If Shane felt that Bigfree should of been kicked then he should of posted his request in the alliance forum and state exactly why he should be kicked and make a tab for the alliance to vote on if that player should be removed and whatever decision the alliance makes either way the leaders should respect that and swallow their pride if need be and find more diplomatic ways to coexsist with that player...If I would of stayed in the Hive me and Shane would of been back and forth in the forums because I was fixing to tell him off but me being new to that alliance I dident feel it was my place to stir up a bunch of drama and put Keltset in a position to where he has to play referee between me and Shane and cause a rift and problems in the alliance that Keltset worked so hard to build so I just left...

DeletedUser

Interesting... yah, well, what with rl and everything, I really just couldnt lead Dulce for the duration. i wanted a merge
asked AT, ignem, immortal, hive was my only option , and i knew kelt from chats weve had before

I know its ruining the server (according to all you ;)), but i think World War One is gonna be fun- one alliance against the whole server? sounds intersesting, doesnt it?

but, i guess i se your logic, and will have to respect your decision

Also, can someone clarify to me: Top their ocean's player ranks (each player must have 5 cities min):

i dont get what the (each player must have 5 cities min) means.
Does it mean that we must have all 15 top players in the ocean?

DeletedUser

Interesting... yah, well, what with rl and everything, I really just couldnt lead Dulce for the duration. i wanted a merge
asked AT, ignem, immortal, hive was my only option , and i knew kelt from chats weve had before

I know its ruining the server (according to all you ;)), but i think World War One is gonna be fun- one alliance against the whole server? sounds intersesting, doesnt it?

but, i guess i se your logic, and will have to respect your decision

Yea but do you really think the rest of the server will be able to compete with you all in any way shape or form now that you have all of the top fighters in this server in one alliance?You could of just let Digital Run the alliance and just played as a fighter instead of a leader you had enough experienced players in Dulce to give the Hive a run for their money. But it is what it is and I hope things work out for you and the rest of the guys in Dulce that merged....My advise to you and the rest of the guys from Dulce is not to disagree with Shane or you may end up like Bigfree getting the boot for no reason....LOL

Cheers
Kim

DeletedUser5088

I don't get why everyone is soo mad and angry at one alliance for being smart and winning the game :D
It's not like if you guys were in the spot to be in the Best alliance in the world you would turn it down
There just angry because they weren't that smart :D

My 2cents