Upsilon Milestones

DeletedUser

There goes all of the alliance BP :(

That is why I think bp should carry over from alliance to alliance :(

yeah i agree... but i guess now we have to get even more aggressive to climb back up :p

DeletedUser

Olddominion 10k total bps

First 1k, 2k, 5k abp: shivan
Caine513 first 10k abps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7318

2 questions: What's a "Core ocean" and how do you "Rim a mod" in this game(I'm fairly sure it's not what came to mind)?

DeletedUser

Take a mod's cities so he has none left, and core oceans are the ones in the middle w/ all the competition - 45,55, 44, 54

DeletedUser7318

Take a mod's cities so he has none left, and core oceans are the ones in the middle w/ all the competition - 45,55, 44, 54

Thanks! Are people who aren't in the core oceans supposed to gravitate there or something? Cause me and my friends started on the 19th(12 days after server started) so we all spawned in ocean 34, is there any real reason strategically or otherwise to try to expand near the core oceans?

Sorry for asking so much on this non question thread, first time playing grepolis so I'm not 100% sure of the advanced workings of the game yet, can mainly grasp that it's good to conquer cities and the goal is to build a world wonder in like a year :p.

DeletedUser

There is absolutely no need to ever attack anyone in this game, if your members are content with just playing Defense and growing in your home Ocean of 34 than it is completely fine. The point of the game is to get 4 Islands fully colonized and have a World Wonder built once WW phase begins. Now more aggressive alliances/players find the fighting part of this game to be the most entertaining so they expand beyond their borders looking for a fight but there is absolutely no need to actually expand to the core oceans if you are located in Ocean 34 minus wanting to fight. You can theoretically just keep all your members in Ocean 34, never leave it and still win this game. Though once you reach WW phase and you see that an alliance in the Core Oceans has the advantage on the WW race than you might be inclined to go after them to put a stop but again no real necessity to actually expand out of your home Ocean.

DeletedUser

I agree. But its better to attack

And, DeD has 100k abp again!

S.P.Q.R. first to 50k dbps

DeletedUser6486

I think the game would be better in the end if you had to build 4 WW and destroy at least 1 other WW, would definitely implement more war at the end instead of simming

DeletedUser

I do agree entirely with you homey, if this game was just to sim and build islands, I would have never played it. I've been an online gamer most of my life and in every online game I've played from the original Warcraft/Starcraft/Duke Nuke em to WoW and this now nothing brings me more joy than online pvp(player versus player). Though I do admit when it comes to pvping, it does kill me to play browser games since its like watching grass grow...

DeletedUser7318

I do agree entirely with you homey, if this game was just to sim and build islands, I would have never played it. I've been an online gamer most of my life and in every online game I've played from the original Warcraft/Starcraft/Duke Nuke em to WoW and this now nothing brings me more joy than online pvp(player versus player). Though I do admit when it comes to pvping, it does kill me to play browser games since its like watching grass grow...

I typically just tab out and do other things and try to check back in every 5 minutes for my farming villages-- sooner or later I imagine there will be plenty to do with raiding from like 20 villages or something to occupy the time.

DeletedUser

now nothing brings me more joy than online pvp(player versus player). Though I do admit when it comes to pvping, it does kill me to play browser games since its like watching grass grow...

Reminds me of the old times, when i used to play Lineage 2. Ehhhh memories ....

DeletedUser

reminds me of the old times, when you had to ATTACK the farming villages... ohhh it was wonderful!
You got a much larger gain of resources than now...

DeletedUser

Reminds me of the old times, when i used to play Lineage 2. Ehhhh memories ....

oh I remember Lineage 2. good game, but too much of a grind fest... I remember it would take months to get your character built up to lvl 80 and get full S80 gear. the slow pace of the game was almost like a punishment ;)

now Grepolis is totally different... here we spend months building up our cities and building decent empires... oh wait i think ive been duped into doing the samething :s

DeletedUser

How about we stay on topic guys? No, there won't be more warnings. 8)

Please PM me if you have any questions about moderation.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser2385

Next ones are

25 ABP goes to MegaTroy
10 DBP goes to PEjoeblack
25 Total BP to megaTroy

alliance points, I believe that The Hive got to 500 first< Correction, this was Dulce with a dot
total alliance bp goes to The Hive