Upsilon Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7127

It's an aspect of the game and was an alliance-wide accomplishment. He'll be the first to 5k points as well ;)

DeletedUser

It's an aspect of the game and was an alliance-wide accomplishment. He'll be the first to 5k points as well ;)

That's IF he gets 5000 quickly, I've seen people get a second city then someone else conquered it for their second city.

DeletedUser7127

That's IF he gets 5000 quickly, I've seen people get a second city then someone else conquered it for their second city.
Keltset is the only person in the world at this moment with conquest capability and I doubt anyone will conquer a city from us this soon in the game.

DeletedUser

Some people could have focused on getting conquest immediately and getting the CS as well with gold it is possible by halving the speed of research and building.

DeletedUser

Keltset is the only person in the world at this moment with conquest capability and I doubt anyone will conquer a city from us this soon in the game.

if he has conquest already, why didn't he conquer a city? his second city appears to be founded. possibly taking over a ghost. but none the less congrats on being the first person to have a second city.

on another note, you guys have a pretty good alliance so far and our only true rival at this time. so i would agree that taking a city from you guys would not be an easy task.

DeletedUser

if he has conquest already, why didn't he conquer a city? his second city appears to be founded. possibly taking over a ghost. but none the less congrats on being the first person to have a second city.

on another note, you guys have a pretty good alliance so far and our only true rival at this time. so i would agree that taking a city from you guys would not be an easy task.

I don't believe he has conquest. I believe Final Boss misspoke. You can see on Grepointel that it was an abandoned city. (Maybe you can't yet. Not sure if that's updated) So while not conquered it wasn't founded either. That being said I would be very much surprised if more than 1 or 2 other players have a CS. Much less if anyone has revolt researched yet.

DeletedUser2385

This would also be the 5k milestone.

http://puu.sh/4RIEO.png

I certainly wouldn't mind some free BP if someone were to attempt to take either of my cities- It would be entertaining for certain!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Congrats :)

frabz-Congrats-Comrade-9240ae.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7127

Lol way to play the communist trump card... I don't think anyone knows how to respond to this but I'll shamelessly try to quote Kelt:
"We aren't commies we are one... a single collective made of many... The Hive... ok that sounds a little bit communistic"

DeletedUser5088

Lol I didn't mean to say that the Hive was communist. I was just using the meme to congratuate him. Sorry if there was any confusion

DeletedUser7127

4VW7O.jpg

Kelt's putting us all to shame lol, first active conquer

DeletedUser

yup... hes doin well
's funny cause i was about to post that, but then final boss beat me to posting that milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.