UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

I am sure that they will not care :p
Only the person being attacked will blink

DeletedUser

well i dont know if they care or not, but i do know that i farmed one of their guys until he quit their alliance... and with all the threats from him about Black Listed doing an OP on me and all the people who were going to attack me for farming him... nothing ever happened.

so far i see no reason to take them seriously

DeletedUser

Yah. There don't seem to be any large threats for D.e.D. (make that "There don't seem to be any threats ST ALL for D.e.D."). This world, so far, is pretty one-sided!

DeletedUser

well i dont know if they care or not, but i do know that i farmed one of their guys until he quit their alliance... and with all the threats from him about Black Listed doing an OP on me and all the people who were going to attack me for farming him... nothing ever happened.

so far i see no reason to take them seriously

They are still prepping the op. It will be something GRAND SLAMMING. BE AWARE OF THEIR MIGHT !!!

DeletedUser

O.O I don't think I would be able to provide much in the dbp department yet, give it time.

DeletedUser

They are still prepping the op. It will be something GRAND SLAMMING. BE AWARE OF THEIR MIGHT !!!

orlyverbose.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't know about ya'll but I heard that Black Listed called The Hive a weak alliance that stands no chance of fighting it's way across an island, let alone an Ocean.... :eek:

The Hive, man, you ain't gonna stand for any of that are you? I heard he called you a punk too! I know you ain't gonna let that one fly, get him. :D

I just love to stir the pot. ;)

DeletedUser2385

This is our #Buzz... Err... Fly space.... Blacklisted... Who are they? Are they supposed to be an alliance or something?

DeletedUser

lol, too true. It's no longer news whenever we do something or achieve a milestone. It's only news when a second alliance does it. 8)

DeletedUser5088

Did anyone notice that the #14 ranked alliance in abp is the #31 in points??? -the short bus