Upgrading Farms

DeletedUser8513

It's not 2 hour into this world & U guy's (on the island I'm on) are upgrading the farms. Why? This makes no sense.

DeletedUser11834

It doesn't? Why not? On my island we have almost all farms at 2 or 3 now.

DeletedUser8513

I'm sure U can use the resources for other things at the moment. Still make no sense, unless your going to sleep for the day.

DeletedUser11834

I farm every five minutes. With level 3 farms and forced loyality that's 84 * 4 *12 = Over 3,5k resources an hour. My warehouse is stacked, I can put some resources in farms without much trouble.

DeletedUser11481

If you ARENT overflowing with resources on day 1, you will not last when BP expires...

DeletedUser

You have to judge someone that doesn't understand the games most basic concept.... Resources are the key. Increasing the input, Increase the output

DeletedUser

Or maybe one could understand that not everyone is as deeply understanding of the extremely important browser game of grepolis as oneself is. Not that it isn't fun. :p

But I would like to see you go up against Goinski... not sure how well you know him

DeletedUser

I know I don't know you. You're a very modest guy though.

DeletedUser

Hey, nothing wrong some observation. I'm just hoping one of these days someone will shut me up & send me to the Rim. I cam over from En.server to find out what you guys are all about.... Meh for now, we'll see later :p

DeletedUser4951

I've already half maxed my farms between gym and classes. While upgrading.

DeletedUser

:( I thought YOU were the picnic bunnies.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser

That's Rank.... He's part of the CODE (Every colour) crew. Shameful... Eeeeee!!!

Mik. Go fetch the n00b! lol

DeletedUser2770

hey captain, I totally appreciate you sailing across oceans to find a challenge, I know I did it years back going to europe lol... next time do it on a server that will actually attract players not simmers

however I have to say I love when players upgrade farms, but I never ever ever have spare resources to do so and I five min farm religously for hours when a server first opens so maybe Im doing something different

Lastly best vegetables everyone knows comes from cities not actual farms :D

Good luck and fun in this server, hopefully inno wakes up and gives settings that most want for the next one

DeletedUser

hey captain, I totally appreciate you sailing across oceans to find a challenge, I know I did it years back going to europe lol... next time do it on a server that will actually attract players not simmers

however I have to say I love when players upgrade farms, but I never ever ever have spare resources to do so and I five min farm religously for hours when a server first opens so maybe Im doing something different

Lastly best vegetables everyone knows comes from cities not actual farms :D

Good luck and fun in this server, hopefully inno wakes up and gives settings that most want for the next one

AD
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
you don't wanna play with me???