Update to V2.98 - Changelog

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.98

Dear Community,

On Wednesday October 21st, 2015, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.98. You may experience a short period of downtime. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Summary

In this update we finally exchanged all unit graphics with new ones which have been reworked in the last weeks. We also changed the possibility to demolish the Marketplace and Merchant's shop while the capacity is used as this shouldn't be possible.

Improvements

- It's not possible anymore to demolish the Marketplace and Merchant's shop while the capacity is used.
- The resources/favor loss warning when accepting gifts from the game is now also displayed during the tutorial.

Bugfixes

- The tooltips in the Hall of Fame didn't show up at pointer position.
- By setting a ratio on the left in the market place it could have happened that the slider became null or jumped to the middle.
- Opening the support window via attack planner showed a wrong header name.
- The columns of troop numbers in the city overview were misplaced by scrolling to the right.
- The travel time of island quests was not equal for returning troops.
- The layout of the "Not enough gold" window was broken in Safari.
- It was only possible to heal a wounded hero instantly in the App version but not in the Browser version.
- New menu items were sometimes not displayed in the actual quick bar.
- Marketplace could be demolished while trade capacity was in use.
- Restarting lead to error 502 bad gateway.
- Using "Earthquake" on a city while wall was under construction lead to wrong population of this city.

Please feel free to share your feedback with us here!

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regarding the changes made to Victory Procession, I like the new set increment to achieve one but it is lacking a progress indication. IE: 264/300 or a indicator bar. For everything else you can see how much more you need to attain, but this you just have to keep checking and see if you've done enough, would be great to see how close to next available

DeletedUser271

Regarding the changes made to Victory Procession, I like the new set increment to achieve one but it is lacking a progress indication. IE: 264/300 or a indicator bar. For everything else you can see how much more you need to attain, but this you just have to keep checking and see if you've done enough, would be great to see how close to next available

This is what the figure in the image below tells you. In the image, it says that I earned 178 BP since the last VP, which means that when I reach 300, I will be able to launch a new VP

384219vctprcsn.png

I'm not sure I'm that clear, just ask any questions you may have :)