Update to V2.97 - Changelog

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.97

Dear Community,

On Wednesday October 7th, 2015, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.96. You may experience a short period of downtime. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Summary

In this update we adjusted a few things in the Agora, added a new filter to the Marketplace and fixed some bugs.

Improvements

- Adjusted the "create offer" screen in the Marketplace a little and added one more filter called "All, but enemies".
- The Agora screen has changed:

• The button length now matches the width of the boxes above.
    The gold icon of the Olympic games has been exchanged.
    The costs of the victory procession are now displayed in a new style.

Bugfixes

- Fixed a bug where the colony ship wasn't listed in the reports while under siege.
- Maximum delivery time did not work.
- Changes in "create offer" tab of the Marketplace got lost on tab switch.
- While the Captain was active merchandise was not reaching other islands twice as fast.
- The "Recruited players" overview still showed a button to collect gold even if the player already collected gold for 10 invitations.

Please feel free to share your feedback with us here!

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser11525

New Agora no longer shows how many BP you have, just that you need a total of 300 for a Victory Procession. For all of the other cultural events you can tell how much more of what asset you need (resources or gold). You can get this info from GRCR, but it doesn't reflect the lag time between earning and posting BP. Please either add this info some other place on the display, or add it back to the Agora view.

DeletedUser13685

New Agora no longer shows how many BP you have, just that you need a total of 300 for a Victory Procession. For all of the other cultural events you can tell how much more of what asset you need (resources or gold). You can get this info from GRCR, but it doesn't reflect the lag time between earning and posting BP. Please either add this info some other place on the display, or add it back to the Agora view.

yeah totaly

DeletedUser

Culture under admin no longer recognizes victory processions.

DeletedUser

I am having problems when I cycle from one city to the next. I am able to get through one or two cities and then the functions for the next city may not work or it wont actually go to the next city. This causes me to constantly refresh the screen. I closed the browser and opened up in a new window and that did not work either.

DeletedUser9037

1 - Culture under admin does not allow you to run VP unless you actually pick it through the drop down menu to the right of the Battle Points at the bottom.
2 - Culture under Agora in each city no longer shows you Battle Points totals.
3 - Issues with going through cities...can go through 2-3 (usually 2) and then it locks up and you can then PICK a city, but if you try to flip to the next one, it goes back to the original one it got locked up on. Only fix for this seems to be a refresh of game.

DeletedUser13756

Also having problems with update.

I am having problems when I cycle from one city to the next. I am able to get through one or two cities and then the functions for the next city may not work or it wont actually go to the next city. This causes me to constantly refresh the screen. I closed the browser and opened up in a new window and that did not work either.

I'm having the same problem that started today.

DeletedUser10111

Ok I can understand when things go wrong. It happens from time to time. However as a paying costumer I would like to know since the Administrator is not working correctly to run Victory procession will there be compensation? I spent money for a feature that is now not giving me what I have paid for.

DeletedUser13416

It no longer changes city focus from farming window with captain after letting you do change to 1 different city from start city. Once I go to the drop down city list and select the city it does not let me open the senate from the quick bar with the Administrator, it opens a new window, but it is blank. I have to reload the game to get out of this. When building ships, the build queue showed 2 build orders, but the counter showed 3 of 7 (which was correct), I don't know what happened to the first build order, the resources were gone, the fs was gone but the harbor did not have more ships, this was showing after I had farmed with the captain and went to the harbor to build more ships.

I have reloaded the game several times and it is very frustrating when you pay for these premium features and they are not working.

DeletedUser13487

I am having the same issue I cannot go over all my cities.

DeletedUser

Ok I can understand when things go wrong. It happens from time to time. However as a paying costumer I would like to know since the Administrator is not working correctly to run Victory procession will there be compensation? I spent money for a feature that is now not giving me what I have paid for.

I agree with Mac. I spend money to Innogames for gold in order to help with admin and not being able to fully take advantage of the admin feature to properly and fully use the "Culture" function to que up Victory Processions is unfair to the paying customers I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am in no way affiliatet with Innogames in any way!

But i have a few Informations from the german externals , you might find usefull:

xnyrozsa48.jpg

We hope, that some or even all of the bugs can be resolved tomorrow by implementing another update. This will be kind of a silent update, which would not require you to login anew or refresh your browser.

One other thing about the update: The BP should be creditet to your agora now almost instantly too. So you can make VP directly after getting the BP.

My personal opinion about this update?

Why all the improvements and fixing of things, that are running perfectly and smooth? I can not understand this. But i need to refresh my browser every 5 Minutes too now.

Personal Record: Refresh, ordered archer research in one city. Did not appear in the academy research queue. Refresh again after 10 Seconds
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

I am having the same issues with scrolling through cities. I can't even get to the next city using the drop down menu. I have to go 2 or 3 cities down the list and then go back. I was wondering if this is an issue with windows 10 since I just upgraded.

DeletedUser4038

Can the devs give us any insight on how the market works now? Using the 2000 resources for the 50 gold forced on us with a previous "update" doesn't fit the hidden parameters now. It says I "must offer or demand at least 100 resources" so I tried 4000 resources for 100 gold, then it says "The ratio is too high or low. Please choose a ratio between 3 to 1 or 1 to 3." So what is the secret now?

DeletedUser11525

Also on the market, the text for the new option says "Allies and Enemies". According to the release notes, this should be "All, but enemies".

DeletedUser

Can the devs give us any insight on how the market works now? Using the 2000 resources for the 50 gold forced on us with a previous "update" doesn't fit the hidden parameters now. It says I "must offer or demand at least 100 resources" so I tried 4000 resources for 100 gold, then it says "The ratio is too high or low. Please choose a ratio between 3 to 1 or 1 to 3." So what is the secret now?

The problem is, that you selectet the stone on the left side manually and the right side turned per default to gold. But now the game counts the gold as a normal resource like wood or silver. Hence the message "100 minimum needed"or "Ratio wrong,please pick...."

I had the same bug a few updates back on the Beta Test Server.

Solution: All you need to do is: Manually select wood or silver on the right side and then select the gold again. Worked fine for me yesterday when i had the same problems at first.

DeletedUser

All i can say: It should be out now.

I am not playing any US World atm, but on the EN worlds the patch was done yesterday:

The cultural overview looks like this now there:

ynthzpiy22.jpg

I am still unable to use the "Start everywhere" Option, but you can at least start them manually in the overview, without having to switch cities.

The bug with the gold trading seems to be fixed too, and i am back to the "1 hour refresh" now, in contrast to the 5 minutes yesterday.

I can not tell you more about this topic, sorry. I have not read anything about further patches. We might need to live with the Status Quo until the next update!