Update to V2.80 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Version 2.80

On February 11th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.80. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Summary

In this update we finished everything for the new event "Battle of Troy" which will start soon. Of course we will keep you updated about the start of the event!
Furthermore we added a new exclusive hero as a final reward for the event and fixed some bugs.

New features

• Barracks/Docks don't lose state anymore when reloaded. (community suggestion)

Bugfixes

• Created/updated/deleted reservations didn't display changes to all affected players.
  • Fixed shadow of thermal bath overlapping the academy.
  • The button to construct the cave with reduced resources was hidden in the city overview.
  • Text formatting was broken in the forum settings window of alliance sharing.
  • Deleting reservations wasn't possible after canceling the reservation once.
  • Unit recruitment values could have become negative.
  • Fixed issue with vacation days counter not showing premium vacation days bought two years ago.
  • Searching spy commands reset their names.
  • Canceled attacks with helmet of invisibility weren't visible in troop movements list.
  • Changing town name didn't invalidate map data.
  • Quests with wrong triggers got fixed.
  • Buttons didn't stay greyed out until end of beginner protection.
  • Beginner protection icon didn't vanish after it ended.
  • Conquest BB-code was not displayed in mass mails.

We hope you enjoy the update and if you have any feedback we'd love to hear it in this thread.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10111

so now phone app users should see the reservations?

DeletedUser

so now phone app users should see the reservations?

I dont think it should. This update was for the computer version, if it had App Update in the title i would assume so, but sadly its not for the App. it is something i would like to see in the near future though

DeletedUser10111

Yes i agree. It would be very useful to have the app come in parallel with the desktop.

DeletedUser6298

I have noticed that the Simulator does not show the Simulate and Add surviving Troops Buttons any more, making the Simulator unusable.

DeletedUser10048

I have noticed that the Simulator does not show the Simulate and Add surviving Troops Buttons any more, making the Simulator unusable.

I have used the simulator within the last 24hrs and not experienced any issue, never noticed wether "add surviving troops" is there.

DeletedUser11481

Common issue (and off-topic, somewhat) Your zoom level is probably >100%. Default it back to 100% and you should see it.

On topic: Finally glad they fixed that sprite overlap on the Thermal Baths...

DeletedUser11791

Common issue (and off-topic, somewhat) Your zoom level is probably >100%. Default it back to 100% and you should see it.

yeah, took me a couple days to realize that, i thought an update screwed with all the dialogs and i couldn't simulate.
But no, just me being a pc nub for a couple days