Update to V2.70 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Version 2.70

On the 17th of September, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.70. As always there may be short downtime while the update is applied.
Summary

In this version, the developers mainly worked on the rebalancing of the game which is now available on our public beta for testing. You are invited to join our newest beta world to have a look at our work and give us feedback before future release!
Improvements

• Changed the resource limitation to 15k for creating offers.
Bug Fixes

• The first level of the "Thracian Oppressor" award was missing the horizontal stone column;
  • At certain circumstances on god change a mythical unit of the old god was not removed;
  • After deleting target towns from Attack Planner, notifications were still popping up;
  • Error message was missing when using partial returning on a conquest;
  • Pyramids of Giza icon in trade activity was cut;
  • There was a JavaScript error showed in some cases when the Phoenician trader was in the town;
  • In the heroes overview, a tooltip was shown where it shouldn't;
  • Sound events were not correctly disabled when sound is turned off;
  • Units defeated via supporting ghost towns were not displayed in the wall;
  • The button to generate a new alliance invitation link was not working;
  • The wording of some effects was misleading;
  • In the heroes overview, tooltip area of symbol for type of a hero was too small;
  • Selecting heroes didn't work with iPad;
  • High Priestess "3 days free" was not centered in the premium window;
  • Revolt icon seemed to be clickable as a hand was displayed in the list of activities;
  • Report about received gold for confirming the email address is missing when the email address gets confirmed before the quest comes up;
  • The tutorial arrow was covered by the "Train hero" button;
  • Hero window was not updated correctly after recruiting a hero;
  • In the upgrade level tab of farming villages, the text saying the village is already at the maximum was too long;
  • Unit icons were misplaced in reports;
  • Window management tab in settings had graphical issue;
  • Olympic games "Organize" button was disappearing after running city festival;
  • Troops were instantly back home after attacking the third farming village;
  • Cancelling espionage does not refresh the silver restored;
  • It was possible to halves researches beyond 1 second;
  • Some players couldn't complete the Olympic Games quest.

As always we would love to hear your feedback in our discussion thread.
[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser

Pretty standard update, re balancing with be very interesting

DeletedUser7629

I like a lot of the troop rebalancing.

But may I say I do not like the Manti rebalancing at all. Makes them way less "special" to have. Myths look like they are turning into everyday run of the mill troops now and to me that brings the excitement out of them that the game possesses for them now.

May I suggest please not changing the Harpies or Mantis. They did not need to get stronger and cheaper to be made. They were perfect. OR if you feel they must be changed to balance out the other changes, then on all the myths changes, keep the stat changes but do not change how much favor each one costs. It just turns them into cheap toys now. Instead of the shocking great "OMG" "wow factor" they have now. And I'd like to keep that.

DeletedUser39

I like a lot of the troop rebalancing.

But may I say I do not like the Manti rebalancing at all. Makes them way less "special" to have. Myths look like they are turning into everyday run of the mill troops now and to me that brings the excitement out of them that the game possesses for them now.

May I suggest please not changing the Harpies or Mantis. They did not need to get stronger and cheaper to be made. They were perfect. OR if you feel they must be changed to balance out the other changes, then on all the myths changes, keep the stat changes but do not change how much favor each one costs. It just turns them into cheap toys now. Instead of the shocking great "OMG" "wow factor" they have now. And I'd like to keep that.

The main reason for rebalancing myth units is the fact they were built very rarely. In a game in which Greek deities, their according units and favour are one of the key features that makes Grepolis really 'Grepolis', the myth units actually had a very small role, because they weren't really any better than regular units (building 1 erinys was the same as building 50 slingers... EXACTLY the same - same attack power, same resources costs and a hell a lot of favour which could've been used for something better...). Making them cost less favour, more resources and slightly more powerful is something that's welcomed by the majority of the community. It might take away a little bit from the 'wow' factor, but it will actually get people to use these units to their advantage a bit more

DeletedUser

Has this changelog taken affect? My olympic game quest is not working, prompts me to buy more gold instead of giving me one free one.
Should I contact support or should I wait for this to be fixed?
Cheers