Update to V2.56 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Hello players and forum goers,

On Wednesday, March 5th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.56. A discussion thread can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • Descriptive text for the award "Experienced Ruler" has been slightly changed;
  • Adjusted the tooltip text for the "town overview" button in the UI.

Bugfixes:
  • Changed inaccurate description of the "Weakened defense" effect;
  • Confusing text for meteorology and cartography was changed;
  • Problem with plural forms in effect descriptions resolved;
  • There was a JavaScript error after clicking on a report notification;
  • Hint for transport ships did not disappear after selecting transport ships in the attack/support window;
  • Cancel button in commands list of a town didn't disappear after 10 minutes;
  • In the commands overview, the icons filter were not working correctly in combination with drop down filter;
  • Published reports sometimes gave an error;
  • Trading was no longer possible with a global banned player;
  • Opening thread with published report in alliance forum was demaximizing the window;
  • Alliance limit could be exceeded;
  • Links for apps in the settings window weren't opened in new tabs.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser7629

I believe ever since this update, or the update that fixed the cancel commands, a new issue arose where the cancel little red x isn't there at all in the drop down screen that appears when you hover your mouse over the troops movement box.

Now to cancel you have to click on the movement icon and cancel from the larger window of the movement itself. Problem is, is you can't cancel several movement simultaneously accurately now. Because you have to go and open each movements window.

What happened ?

Will this hopefully be fixed in the newest update ?

Its actually kind of glitchy too. I notice sometimes they are there, and sometimes not. (BTW) I am talking about right after your movement. I am not talking about 10min later.

Is it possibly a isolated thing ? To help, I am on Safari Browser 7.0.2 running Mac OS 10.9.2

Please help asap, cities can be lost over this and I don't want to be forced to buy the Admin over this.

See other thread here that has gone unanswered: http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?6317-Cancel-button-disappeared-permanently

-------------------------------------
UPDATE

I notice this seems to only happen in US19 Sigma for me. But I only play 2 worlds total. Bottom line is, it is working as usual in US26 Athens. Hopefully this helps troubleshoot it.

UPDATE 03/24/2014

This issue has just been fixed. Thanks Grepo team for fixing it in a timely manner :)

And jeeez, is this thread usually so jumpin and populated like this ? Lots of action here I see... lol :p

Last edited by a moderator: