Update to V2.42 - Changelog

DeletedUser

gb95.png

Hello players and forum frequenters,

On Thursday July 11th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.42. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread about the update can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • When sending an attack for an island quest, the report title now shows Quest town instead of Ghost town;
  • When losing against an island quest attack the units only plunder resources now (it was plundering resources plus halving the storage before);
  • It is no longer required to write a comment when sending feedback answers in the game;
  • Added a new category of awards, Global Awards, displayed apart from World Awards. This category will be used for the Heroic Tactician award as well as new upcoming awards.

Bugfixes:
  • In the conquest window, the five-digit numbers were not correctly displayed;
  • Some popups were sometimes broken in the island quests;
  • It was necessary to relogin in order to get island quests;
  • In the recruitment overview, NaN building times and "No gold, no harbor" message was displayed even if the requirements were met;
  • The performance of the game was reduced after sending many spies;
  • The go to page button disappeared from the alliance forums;
  • Town owner of ghost town were linked in reservation report;
  • There was a map error stopping island quest creation on the islands;
  • In some reports, the town owner name was missing;
  • Wrong effect icons were sometimes displayed in the god overview;
  • It was possible to cast spell on attacks from island quests;
  • Spells and effects were sometimes not displayed anymore in the city list;
  • The tooltips for effects were incorrect in the city list;
  • Scrolling in the city list was not working properly;
  • A wrong tooltip text was displayed in the menu when all sounds were disabled;
  • In the command overview, only three-digit numbers could be displayed;
  • The wrong message was displayed when trying to send a message to leader/founder for alliances with only one players;
  • There was no quest hints for the "Recruiting" quest;
  • The new spoiler BBCode was not supporting published reports;
  • The new spoiler BBCode was not supporting tables;
  • In some cases, multiple radial menu were open and it was not possible to get rid of them;
  • The island quest icons was showing the "Tasks finished" text;
  • The certificate for finishing the 4/7 world wonders was not sent out;
  • There was a line break in the award notification "Heroic death";
  • It was not possible to change pages in the city list when a group was selected;
  • It was not always possible to open the farm when the barracks or harbor were open;
  • The attack window was getting oversized in some cases.

IOS

Bugfixes:
  • Tooltips were not displayed anymore;
  • It was not possible to rename towns;
  • It was not possible to select towns in the town list.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

This thread is a ghost town. Guess I will have to be the first to post here to inspire the others to post. In this update, I realized the updates were minor. The only update I think is useful is showing Quest instead of Ghost. I also think not writing a comment for the idea thing is useful, I always write no and it gets pretty annoying to say "No" every time.