Update to V2.36 - Changelog

DeletedUser

changelog236.png

Hello players and forum goers,

On Thursday March 7th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.36. This update brings us the long anticipated sounds of Grepolis! The update also contains bugfixes and a few other minor changes with the quest system. You can find a discussion thread for the update here.

As always, there will likely be downtime whilst the update is applied. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a full list of changes included in 2.36:

Game

Features/Changes:
  • The sounds are now here! We have added different sounds in three categories: background music, sound effects and sound clicks!
    • For iOS users, only simplified background musics have been added due to technical limitations;
    • We have implemented a loading on demand system for the sounds, which means that only players who activated the sounds will load files.
  • Several improvements to the quests have been made:
    • The active quest (with displayed arrows / helpers) now has a "glowing frame" for easier recognition;
    • It's now possible to abort a non-satisfied quest;
    • Added a quests progress bar;
    • Added a "fancy" animation after finishing the quest (in most cases - after collecting the quest reward);
    • Added a new friend invite quest.
  • Research description for "Conquest" with the Revolt command system has been changed;
  • Slider changes are animated now, selecting a value by clicking on it has been improved;
  • Players don't get reports any more if they unassign or delete their own reservations;
  • Added opt out for emails "Your city misses you". Also added a couple of email switches in the global settings;
  • Changed the Facebook Connect behavior on logout/login of the game. User will not be logged out from Facebook anymore, but have to do one click more to get logged in with Facebook;
  • "All construction orders..." notification can now be turned off even if player has no Administrator enabled;
  • Notifications are now always displayed on top of windows;
  • A click on the Attack Planner notification will open the Attack Planner window with highlighted attack on the list;
  • The font size of unit numbers is now decreased in case the number is bigger than the image.

Bugfixes:
  • An incorrect transport capacity was displayed when sending units to a city on the same island: returning units within the same island did not return in one command;
  • When "Wedding" was cast on a city on same island, 2000+ each resource was lost in some cases;
  • The reservation icon in the Attack window has been fixed;
  • Town god was shown in simulator when inserting values from spy report;
  • The limit of the towns with the same name in the dropdown in Attack Planner has been increased from 9 to 30;
  • The state of the button "Units in planned attacks" in Attack Planner was wrong;
  • Moving a message did not work after sending a message in following cases:
    • Players trying to reply to a message and wanted to move it afterwards;
    • Players trying to forward a message and wanted to move it afterwards;
  • Players were not able to delete a plan after sharing it;
  • Fixed some problems with the colors on the map in some rare cases:
    • When two accounts were played over the same computer/browser, they used the same colors;
    • When using different browsers with one account sometimes the colors were not loaded properly.
  • Arrows / helpers are now pointing to appropriate building extension button in the senate even if one can not yet build this building;
  • Favor bar could under some circumstances exceed its limit (this was just a display bug);
  • Fixed some localization problems;
  • When changing god, the farm space used by mythical units was not set back;
  • Wrong description in report for resurrection spell: if no units could be resurrected the text now says it instead of showing 0 units.

Mobile

Bugfixes:
  • Support report was not showing troops;
  • Reports in forum and message were broken.

Thank you

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

im realy starting to hate this game to be honest Militia should be band its a war game people fight it its not faire that people can just Militia and wipe evarything you sent out in one go its a war game fight it fight whats the point ready for saying stuff it stuff the game

DeletedUser13

I like Gods Songs.....But effects when I click on Forum and Alliance is just dumb in my opinion :D

DeletedUser

Yay for sound I guess. I don't listen to it.

Suggestion: Is it possible to be able to incorporate bb code into the chat function? It would make it a lot more beneficial to organizational coordination, as well as if it could not go away every time you change city. Say if you have it open, it opens to the lower right of the screen and stays up until you close out of it.

DeletedUser2039

im realy starting to hate this game to be honest Militia should be band its a war game people fight it its not faire that people can just Militia and wipe evarything you sent out in one go its a war game fight it fight whats the point ready for saying stuff it stuff the game

I'm sorry, but for one this has no place here and two, it isn't even a complete thought. This game is obviously skewed toward the defender, but any player that has recognized the strategies of it are able to manage fine...

On topic: I find the sounds don't add to the game very much. I wish they would spend more time on things like the chat feature or anything else really.

DeletedUser

Did this update maybe create a bug? I just launched a Naval attack and wiped out a navy in another city but for some reason is did not display the BP that I was to get returning with my troops and I did not see a change in my BP. It was a strict naval attack and I will put in here what I wiped out but if a mod needs the number of attacking units in can PM those.

I wiped out 2 FS and 20 Bireme.

Can a mod get back with me on this just so I know. I am still launching other Naval attacks and will see if I get the BP from them but this is the only one so far that I have done since the update.

DeletedUser

It did the saame thing to me a few times, but I always got the bp later on, recently I had to wait a day to get them.

DeletedUser

Did this update maybe create a bug? I just launched a Naval attack and wiped out a navy in another city but for some reason is did not display the BP that I was to get returning with my troops and I did not see a change in my BP. It was a strict naval attack and I will put in here what I wiped out but if a mod needs the number of attacking units in can PM those.

I wiped out 2 FS and 20 Bireme.

Can a mod get back with me on this just so I know. I am still launching other Naval attacks and will see if I get the BP from them but this is the only one so far that I have done since the update.

You would need to create a ticket in game (settings - support). However, as The Black Pather stated, BP does not always appear immediately. There can be a delay.