Update to V2.111 - Changelog

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.111

Dear Community,

On May 3rd, 2016, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.111. Below are a list of changes we plan to make.

Summary

With this version we have finished the implementation of a new event that will be running on our servers soon. This event is quite different to our other events because it does not contain any premium option. You were asking for such a non-premium event, so stay tuned and watch our beta servers to be ready to test it.

Additionally to the new event we did some adjustments and bugfixes to the running version. After changing the look and behavior of our green and red system messages, we got lots of feedback from you about it. So we sat together with the designers and frontend developers and discussed your thoughts. On the one hand we want to give slow readers enough time to read the full message, but on the other hand we don't want to slow down those who want to play without waiting time. After the discussion we have changed the behavior as follows:

• System messages disappear immediately when you hover it with your mouse cursor.
  • A click somewhere else on the screen also hides the message straightaway.

New feature

• The red/green system messages will disappear immediately when you hover it or click somewhere else.
  • The following awards will be deactivated with this update: "Double Agent", "Jinxed", "Watery Grave". These awards will stay in the game, but from now on you will not be able to earn them anymore.
  • We added a tooltip to the "Trade" button in farming villages for cases when the mood of the villagers is below 80%. The tooltip will explain why you cannot trade with the farming village.

Bugfixes
  • In the premium recruitment overview the input fields were not cleared after pressing the "Recruit" button.
  • We fixed a problem caused by the effect "Luxury Residence".
  • In the quest to confirm your email address, we exchanged the small graphic for the gold reward with a bigger one.
  • Quests where you need to recruit units to a certain number did not take units into account that are currently outside of your town.

Please feel free to leave us feedback about the Changelog here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser12822

I like this. I think it would be fair to have myth tokens in an event if no premium options are involved. Kind of like the best of both. You can get myths, but not too many of them.

DeletedUser8950

I really don't know whether I should laugh or cry ... the bug is still there, even after today's update. This is getting ridiculous!

BUGDDdX.png