Update to V2.109 - Changelog

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.109

Dear Community,

On April 6th, 2016, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.109. Below are a list of changes we plan to make.

Summary

In the last weeks we continued working on new features that will be released in one of the next updates. That's why the new version 2.109 contains only several bugfixes. Please check the following list for detailed information.

Bugfixes

• Quests where you need to fulfill only one of multiple conditions are now displayed in the quest list with the corresponding fulfilled task text.
  • Removed a white pixel that was displayed above the Agora image during night.
  • Fixed display problems with the Facebook button on the new world selection page.
  • The "Great Arming" effect description got extended by the info that the effect affects all cities.
  • The warning for casting "Helmet of invisibility" got displayed in the first 10% of the travel time.

Please feel free to leave us feedback about the Changelog here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank-you for fixing the refresh in the training windows. VERY hard to keep track of your troop numbers when it says your last training is still training 0 troops with no time left...

DeletedUser12251

Thank-you for fixing the refresh in the training windows. VERY hard to keep track of your troop numbers when it says your last training is still training 0 troops with no time left...

I still have that problem. But I've come to expect issues that I put tickets in for to not be fixed, so it's whatevs at this point.

DeletedUser14769

I registered just to say thank you for trying to fix the recruitment stuck at 0 problem.

DeletedUser14703

Thanks for the queue fix.

Edit: Scratch that, seriously i don't know what to say on this. At the very least know what you did not fix and don't post as "fixed" something that isn't, jesus...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Ya Toast most of my cities are fixed and its not sitting at 00:00 but several are still sitting/getting stuck at 00:00.

DeletedUser11494

the recruitment issue still not fixed.. and the negative points are still present on the app ( it has been 3 months now.. come on its ridiculous).. And yes, i know this update is not for the app.. i am just saying

dan10000

Senior Citizen
The thing where Hades invisibility spell says troops have travelled too far when you have only just sent attack still happens too.
That sucks anyway as a feature, should apply whenever you cast it! And it sucks that thi was only just made clear after years of everyone assuming it worked once you applied it. We used to purify an attack and recast invisibility spell, apparently for no reason!

Troops building thing still not fixed for me either.