On Wednesday, February 6th, Grepolis will be updated to 2.181. As always please expect a small downtime as we apply the patch
- With this update, we introduce some visual changes to represent when effects are active.
New Features and Changes
- We added a new visual representation of when a special bonus is active. From time to time we activate special augmentations for anniversaries or events (for example, Increased Favor production for the whole world). We received feedback that there was no visual prompt to show that these were happening, so we have added an icon which will give you the details of any effects currently active:
- Members who leave and rejoin an alliance should once again show the correct contributions they've made in World Wonders overview.
- The battle points calculation in the Simulator will no longer be impacted by Heightened/Divine Senses being active in the city running the Simulation.
- After conquering a city, if you leave the Conquest Information window open and interact with it afterwards, it will no longer influence other windows like the Senate window of the city.
- The awards Dominate the World, Ocean Emperor and World Emperor awards now show the correct rank when viewing another player's profile.
- The layout of reports with active spells now displays correctly without an unwanted scrollbar
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team