Update 2.220 - thoughts on siege morale

What do you think should be done with siege morale?

• Siege morale should be removed from ALL worlds (current and subsequent).

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Siege morale should not be removed from existing worlds, ONLY subsequent worlds.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Siege morale should not be removed at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shuri2060

Messenger
Siege morale will be removed in Update 2.220 (should be on 19th August) in all morale CQ worlds (except CQs on Ghost towns).

I want to get an idea of people's opinions on this update. Also would be nice to hear comments on it as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4951

110% in favor of removing siege morale from all worlds.

DeletedUser15111

I’ve played as a morale driver. I can tell you first hand how it destroys a world. BP basically drys up and players around the LMD turtle up. The only siege attempts are done with morale drivers. Front snipes are the only options so walls go up and turtles gather on all sides. It’s like the WW1 trenches. The world just grinds to a halt. Worse off the overlords at INNO don’t make any money because myths are useless.

Not only should it be removed from sieges. It should be removed from the game completely.

DeletedUser14792

I've recommended this before and here goes again. IF you're going to have morale, it should go away after a player's been in a world for more than a few weeks..
Morale for a new player? OK
Morale for someone who's been in that world for more than 60 days? No bueno.

DeletedUser15111

I've recommended this before and here goes again. IF you're going to have morale, it should go away after a player's been in a world for more than a few weeks..
Morale for a new player? OK
Morale for someone who's been in that world for more than 60 days? No bueno.
I suggested something similar in katane. Have morale based on number of city takes. It increases 25% for each city till you’re at 100. Morale basically goes away after that

Shuri2060

Messenger
The above suggestions can be worked around by having the LMD restart or just replacing LMDs. It could slow things down but won't get rid of the issue like this update does.

DeletedUser14792

The above suggestions can be worked around by having the LMD restart or just replacing LMDs. It could slow things down but won't get rid of the issue like this update does.

Then you need to remove morale completely. It is one of the more abused loopholes in the game.