Update 2.185 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser16306

Lol stop acting like I am some newbie that needs your advice and get off your high horse. I know how to snipe and other stuff I just hate this change that's all. But I don't care anymore the new gold trading change made me happy enough to forget about this change

DeletedUser14129

As we have explained numerous times, there is no reason to dislike this, it only benefits the attacker by eliminating a slim annoyance. Any skilled Grepolis player would know that the defender is already at the advantage of the attack as they have time to react with troops. Spells give a small bonus as it is and but you are making it seem like the end of the world that there is a 5 second in inconvenience removed on the attacker’s side even when the defender is at the advantage. Again talking to a brick wall here.

DeletedUser5524

Oh yeah fuck off with your condescending bullshit I don't care anymore
Now now there are young children in this forum, Gribbe, we want to make sure they stay pure and not become anymore of a donkey ;)

DeletedUser16306

Now now there are young children in this forum, Gribbe, we want to make sure they stay pure and not become anymore of a donkey ;)

I am sorry young child that I offended you with my language