On Wednesday, February 20th, Grepolis will be updated to 2.182. As always please expect a small downtime as we apply the patch
- With this update we are bringing a new report type as well as some small changes to world selection screen.
New Features and Changes
- [Reports] If the owner of a reserved town changes, the players who reserved that town is notified. This feature has been extended to also report when a town changes from a ghost to an anchor point, informing the player that the town no longer exists and there's an open slot instead.
- [World Selection Screen] A question mark icon has been added to the world selection list, which will highlight that by clicking on the name of the world you can get more information about it's settings.
- Following player feedback, we will make the area valid for Domination smaller. As a result of this change, once the Domination era starts, there will be less islands valid for Domination and there will be more focus on the center of the world.
- This change will only affect worlds which did not reach the Domination era yet.
- [Map] On specific islands, farming villages were sometimes covering player's town.
- [WW Notification] The link to the Island is not working in the completed WW notification
- [Report] Units icons were not properly displayed.*
* Found on beta, might not have occurred on live worlds.
- After the update we will run one more recalculation of requirements to start World Wonder endgame to fix some minor issues with the calculation, which occurred on some worlds.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team