Upcoming Changes

DeletedUser

Greetings Brave Warriors,

It is my pleasure to be your new Community Manager. We have a wonderful passionate community, and I have no doubt that we are going to thrive. Before we get into the juicy details, I would like to say thank you for being the best part of Grepolis. Without our players we would not have the wonderful game that we do today!

First, We would like to welcome Lord Gruntie to our team as a permanent Forum Admin. He has experience from our other forums, as well as a long tenure on Grepolis. We have no doubt that he will be a great fit for the community and lead our forum team on a path to success. If you have any forum suggestions, please read this message first, and then contact either him or myself and we will be happy to discuss them with you!

We will be looking for Forum Moderators as soon as possible, so if that is a position that interests you, we urge you to apply. You can find the link here. Additionally we are looking for qualified Graphic Moderators. If this is a position that interests you, please fill out a forum moderator application and detail that you wish to apply for graphic moderator.

Next I would like to address the reputation system on this forum. Previously, the reputation system was removed due to players mishandling the system, despite several warnings. We have decided that we will be brining back the reputation system. This will be done in 3 phases and the system will not be available to the public, until the completion of the 3rd phase. We will allow users to request their reputation to be reset during one of the aforementioned phases, there will be more information on how to do this soon. Please note that this system will take at least a month if not longer to implement.

There are several other internal changes that we plan to make over the next months, these changes should help you get a faster response time from the moderators, especially issues that require our second level support team to interfere. If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to address, you may private message me and I will respond when possible.

Regards,

CrimsonBlue
Community Manager

DeletedUser36

Thank you so much for giving us another chance with the reputation system! :D

DeletedUser10179

Thanks Crimson! glad to have you as the Community manager!

DeletedUser5088

Yes thank you to the moderators for evaluating the reputation system and allowing it to come back. I'm looking forward to this :D
Also Congrats Gruntles, you deserve it