World: Iota
In Game Name: Vystirch
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Mobile :p
Browser and Version: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Overview of the bug: When I play on my IPad 3 over the web with the full game (not toolbox) open I can't open the menu. This is new as of 8 hours ago. This is very annoying because I have to go to the tool box to read the alliance forums among other things like my settings and mail. As I end up playing almost all my Grepo time this way it is very annoying having to use the tool box.
How often this occurs: constantly
Work Around: On a tool box, laptop, and desktop it is fine.

-Vys

DeletedUser

I did see a possible fix for this in regards to the volume level on a desktop/laptop being set to high and it should be set to zero. Unfortunately I tried this fix but it did not work for me. This needs to be addressed because the game becomes virtually unplayable for me. I don't like the mobile version. I copied the OP's post because he summarized it pretty well. I just changed the pertinent information.

World: Theta
In Game Name: thunder.cakes
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Mobile
Browser and Version: Safari, Chrome
Overview of the bug: When I play on my IPad 3 over the web with the full game (not toolbox) open I can't open the menu. This is new as of 8 hours ago. This is very annoying because I have to go to the tool box to read the alliance forums among other things like my settings and mail. As I end up playing almost all my Grepo time this way it is very annoying having to use the tool box.
How often this occurs: constantly
Work Around: On a tool box, laptop, and desktop it is fine.